- £13 for one (1) general admission ticket to see Moscow State Circus (up to 50% off)
When and where:
- Normans Park, Farm Road, Bromley: 6-8 September 5 p.m. and 7.45 p.m. | 9 September 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 10 September 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Hampstead Heath, East Heath Road, London: 27-29 September 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 30 September 2 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 1 October 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Durdham Downs, Stoke Road, Bristol: 4-6 October 5 p.m. and 7.45 p.m. | 7 October 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 8 October 2pm and 5pm | 9 October 5 p.m. and 7.45 p.m. | 11-12 October 5 p.m. and 7.45 p.m. | 14-15 October 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Eel Brook Common, New Kings Road, London: 18-20 October 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. | 21 October 3pm and 6pm | 22 October 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 23-27 October 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. | 28 October 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. | 29 October 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to show
- Step-free access available
Moscow State Circus
Moscow State Circus invites guests to Gostinitsa, a brand new show they have been preparing for the past two years. Spectators can shed tears of laughter and awe as they watch the Didyk Troupe perform on two Russian swings, listen to the whimsical Chervotkins Duo hosting the show, and witness five brave acrobats walking the high wire. The Alikhanov Troupe will be there with their two ten-metre poles balanced on a man’s shoulder, and visitors will hold their breath as three girls climb and spin their way through to the very top. Moscow State Circus also features Alina Stikhareva, a contortionist locked up in a floating bubble right in the very roof of the big top. Unicyclists, jugglers and trapeze artists will also do their magic.