- One (1) single pass to The Labyrinth Challenge or pass to The Labyrinth Challenge and Wristband for unlimited access to Labyrinth Village for one or for a team of five (up to 53% off)
When and where:
The Labyrinth Challenge and The Labyrinth Village: Reading: 20, 21, 27-29 May, 3, 4 June | Doncaster: 10, 11 June | Newcastle: 24, 25 June | Wolverhampton: 1, 2 July | Chepstow: 8, 9 July | Bath: 15, 16 July | Coventry 22, 23 July | Liverpool and Manchester (Haydock): 29, 30 July | Edinburgh: 5, 6 August | London: 12, 13 August | Brighton: 19, 20 August | Uttoxeter: 2, 3 September | Great Yarmouth: 9, 10 September | Windsor: 16, 17 September | Chichester: 23, 24 September
The Labyrinth Challenge team day is valid only for the following locations and dates: Liverpool and Manchester: 28 July | Edinburgh: 4 August | London: 11 August | All other events host the team events on Saturday and Sundays
- £10 for one (1) single pass to The Labyrinth Challenge (up to 38% off)
- £13 for one (1) unlimited inflatables wristband for The Labyrinth Village (up to 40% off)
- £22 for one (1) single pass to The Labyrinth Challenge with an unlimited inflatables wristband for The Labyrinth Village (up to 42% off)
£49.95 for one (1) unlimited pass to The Labyrinth Challenge for a team of five, including adult attractions (Friday) (up to 53% off)
- The Labyrinth Challenge team day (Fridays) for over 18s only
- NOTE: The unlimited inflatables wristband for the Labyrinth Village does not include the Labyrinth Challenge
The Labyrinth Challenge
The Labyrinth Challenge was designed to be the world’s longest continuous inflatable obstacle course. Divided into five distinct themed areas, including Lava, Jungle, Ocean, as well as Combat and Toxic Zone, the elaborate 1000ft set-up requires participants to get to the other end as soon as possible, but only if this is what their idea of fun dictates. The labyrinth’s 34 unique challenges can also be explored at a slower pace, too, finishing the challenge by climbing up and slide down a giant inflatable ship right at the very end.
The Labyrinth Village (Unlimited Wristband)
On Saturdays and Sundays families are encouraged to come along for a truly fun day atmosphere. As well as the Labyrinth Challenge, there is also the Mini Labyrinth Challenge, lots of additional attractions, laser tag, big inflatables, food and drinks and music. A great day out for the entire family. For those looking to complete the Labyrinth Challenge in an adult environment then they offer 18+ time slots towards the end of each day.
Team Event (team of five, over 18s only)
On Fridays, we will be hosting our team events. This is where teams of 5 will compete against each other in a timed competition (or just try for fun). Once participants have completed the challenge, the party really gets going! We have a good selection of additional adult attractions to play on all free of charge. Plus food, drinks and music! This over 18’s event is perfect for stag and hen parties, birthday parties, charity fundraiser groups or even just groups of friends looking to have a fun time