What You'll Get
- £230 for one (1) Tottenham Hotspur VIP Travel & Ticket Package
- When: Choice of 12 home matches
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur New Stadium
- Seating: executive padded seating, Level 2 of the East Stand, a reserved neutral section located close to the away supporters
You are dealing with an Approved Tottenham Hotspur Travel Club Reseller, Eventmasters Travel
- Choice of match may include: AFC Bournemouth | Brighton and Hove Albion | Burnley | Huddersfield Town | Newcastle United | Stoke City | Swansea City | Watford | West Bromwich Albion | promoted team 1 (yet to be decided) | promoted team 2 (yet to be decided) | promoted team 3 (yet to be decided)
Please refer to the fine print if the opponent of choice is relegated during the 2017/18 season
- Package Includes: Executive padded seating, Level 2 of the East Stand, a reserved neutral section located close to the away supporters | grazing and handheld bowl food | complimentary half-time drink | visits from an array of Spurs’ Legends | complimentary matchday programme | access to VIP lounge and bars | day travelcard permitted between zones 1-4 | hospitality upgrades available
Tottenham Hotspur VIP Travel & Ticket Packages
Tottenham fans can enjoy a choice of Premier League matches with this premium package at Tottenham Hotspur’s New Stadium with executive padded seating on level 2 of the East Stand. Visitors can cheer on Mauricio Pochettino’s men as they battle through one of Europe’s most competitive football leagues. Attendees can see Spurs stars such as Harry Kane and Dele Alli, as well as Christian Eriksen and captain Hugo Lloris, and get the chance to meet club legends in person. Visitors will receive food and a complimentary half-time drink, along with a matchday programme and one-day travel pass.
The Fine Print
Valid for 1 match from 12 dates across the season.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts. Must buy a minimum of 2 tickets.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone, please call Eventmasters Travel at 020 7989 6500, within 48-hours of purchase; quote Groupon code. Provide all necessary delivery details for packages to be sent. Individual ticket details will be confirmed and are issued at the hospitality facility upon arrival. Upon redemption you will be provided with Travel Club terms & conditions as well as the Executive Club Handbook. Booking will stand for the individual fixture of choice regardless of the final date allocated. Following the confirmation of the fixture list for the 2018/19 season, any request to transfer booking will be at the discretion of the company directors. The ability to change fixture is guaranteed, should the opposition of your choice be relegated. All fixture dates and kick-off times are subject to change based on European, BT and Sky TV commitments and requirements. Selected opposition is purely on a first come, first serve basis and therefore subject to availability at time of confirming the fixture.14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Groupon cannot guarantee vouchers will be for step-free access tickets. For step-free access, please contact Eventmasters Travel.