Couples can savour a choice of Jamie’s signature Italian dishes like Sicilian chicken or oxtail tagliatelle at one of 34 locations
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £29 for a two-course meal for two
- £58 for a two-course meal for four
- £31 for a two-course meal for two at a premium location
£62 for a two-course meal for four at a premium location
Premium locations include: London, Angel | London, Canary Wharf | London, Covent Garden | London Bridge | London, Piccadilly | London, Victoria | Cambridge | Edinburgh | Manchester
- Customers can choose a starter and main, or main and dessert
Set Menu includes
- Tuscan Pâté: Checkin liver and Vin Santo pâté, ciabatta and sweet balsamic onions
- Fritto misto: Crispy fried sustainable fish and squid with garlic and lemon aioli
- Truffle tagliatelle: Freshly made pasta, truffle cream, Umbrian truffles and nutmeg.
- Italian nachos: Fried four-cheese ravioli with arrabbiata sauce
- Kale super food salad: Lentils, avocadi, crunchy kale and grapes, dressed with tangy lemon olive oil dressing
- Roasted pumpkin soup: with yoghurt and focaccia
- Smoked salmon spaghetti: Suffolk hot-smoked salmon in a creamy lemon sauce with courgette and parsley
- Carbonara: Casarecce pasta with golden smoky pancetta, cracked pepper and Parmesan
- Gnocchi Pomodoro: Organic potato gnocchi in slow-roasted tomato sauce with garlic, basil and baby mozzarella
- Kale Caesar salad Shredded kale, hazelnuts, crunchy gem, creamy anchovy dressing, croutons and Parmesan
- Buttermilk-fried chicken burger: Calabrian chilli mayonnaise, fontal cheese, beef tomato, rocket and fries
- Italian steak and fries: Marinated prime beef steak with herby garlic butter, rocket, Parmesan and skinny fries; £2 supplement
- Tagliatelle Bolognese: Rich pork and beef ragù with red and Parmesan
- Rich chocolate brownie: Chocolate sauce, salted caramel popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Affogato: Vanilla ice cream with a shot of piping hot espresso
- Jamie’s Favourit Torta di Nada: A Jamie’s Italy classic - blueberry and olive oil cake with whipped cream, honey and orange set
- Clementine sorbet: Three scoops of refreshing citrus sorbet
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum 6 Groupon customers per booking.
Booking: No booking required, waiting times will apply at peak times. To avoid disappointment, please book online at https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or over. Valid Sun-Fri; excludes Fri after 6pm. Please check individual restaurants for opening and closing times. Valid for two courses from a set menu per person; choice of starter and main or main and dessert. Menu items are seasonal and subject to change and availability. Supplements: £2 for steak main option, £5 for a glass of Prosecco. Excludes Gatwick and Threadneedle Street locations. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount will be added to the bill. Valid for option purchased only.
Premium Locations: Angel, Canary Wharf, Covent Garden, London Bridge, Piccadilly, Victoria, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Manchester.
The below sites will close on the 12th of March:
Bath, Bristol, St Albans, Milton Keynes, Kingston, Harrogate, Chelmsford, Greenwich, Threadneedle street, The Diner - Shaftesbury Avenue
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. Since then, the kitchen's experienced chefs have been committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented by a fine selection of wine and cocktails.