Over three or six sessions, clients can banish unwanted hair from areas such as the bikini line, chin, abdomen, chest, shoulders or legs
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- £59 for three sessions of laser hair removal on one large or two medium areas, or one medium and two small areas (up to 90% off)
- £99 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large or two medium areas, or one medium and two small areas (up to 92% off)
- £129 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large and one small area (up to 89% off)
- £159 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one extra-large area (up to 87% off)
- £179 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one extra-large and one small area (up to 87% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation and patch test to determine suitability before the laser is run over the area chosen. At least four weeks is required between session.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: upper lip | nose | eyebrows | earlobes | toes | fingers | chin | glabella | nipples | jawline | forehead | bikini line | pubies line
Medium areas: women’s chest | men’s upper chest | bikini extended abdomen | shoulders | shoulder blades and shoulders | extended bikini | buttocks | hands | feats | underarms | neck | cheeks
Large areas: Hollywood including peri-anal | half back upper | half back lower | full face | Hollywood | Brazilian
Extra large: men chest | full arm, hands and fingers | full legs | abdomen and chest | full back and shoulder blades
About Moda Donna Beauty Clinic Canary Wharf
Moda Donna Beauty Clinic specialises in providing advanced aesthetic treatments. These include laser hair removal, teeth whitening, semi-permanent make-up and chemical peels. The company also offers a wide range of courses for aspiring beauticians, and boasts a medical tourism department that cooperates with a range of European clinics.