Aspiring number crunchers can learn how to keep their books in good working order with this 11-module online course
What You'll Get
- £99 for an AAT level 2 online bookkeeping course (75% off)
Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Understanding double-entry bookkeeping, integrating books of prime entry and describing coding system functions
- Understanding discounts and settlement, trade and bulk discount differences
- Preparing and processing customer and supplier invoices and credit notes
- Totalling and balancing a 3-column analysed cash book
- Totalling, balancing and reconciling petty cash records within an analysed petty cash book
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
Control accounts, journals and the banking system
- Understanding the purpose and use of control accounts and journals
- Maintaining and using control accounts and the journal
- Reconciling a bank statement with the cash book
- Understanding the banking process and main services of banks and building societies
- Understanding requirements of retention and storage relating to banking documents
Read more about the course.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jan 2020. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://online.ncl-coll.ac.uk/Pages/Courses/Course-Details.aspx?course_id=7147. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 18 or older. Includes all tuition fees and materials. Support is provided via online forums only. There is no formal tutor support provided on this course. Registration to the AAT must be completed prior to your start date on our programme. Excludes the AAT subscription fee and their assessment fees. Internet connection required.
About Newcastle College Business Academy
Newcastle College Business Academy provides distance and online learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Boasting accreditation with over seven different awarding bodies, Newcastle College Business Academy offers Bachelor's and foundation degrees, as well as professional qualifications. Courses cover areas such as business, leadership, management, accountancy, law, finance, as well as computing, cyber security, project management and IT management. Participants can benefit from tutor support, professional learning materials and an online electronic library.