The online academy course does not only cover how to make cakes, but also contains the basics of organising a business
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Meeting clients and establishing requirements for jobs
- Supplies and equipment needed
- Pricing, ingredients and budgeting
- Cupcakes and muffins
- Birthday cakes
- Wedding cakes
- Christmas cakes
- Icing and working with chocolate
- Cake decorating
- Creating stands and displays
- Cake transportation
- Photographing your cakes
- Running your own business
- Marketing and social media
- The do’s and don’ts and what to do when things don’t go to plan
- Health, safety, and hygiene
- Accounting, VAT, tax, insurance and record keeping
- Hiring staff and providing sufficient training
More information available here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Sep 2020. Course content available for 12 months since registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Merchant's certificate of completion is included for successful participants. The certificate will be made available online. Customer service available 24/7 at https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.