Aspiring interior designers can learn the ins and outs of managing a business, planning a project and client communication, and more
What You'll Get
- What is interior design?
- Planning a project and client communication
- Planning considerations for different types of room and spaces
- Use of colour in interior design
- Use of surface materials and textures in interior design
- Use of lighting in interior design
- Sourcing and selecting furniture
- Working with textiles and accessories
- Sustainability and ethics in interior design
- Running the interior design business
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of interior design or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2021. Lifetime access to course content.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/, 24/7 availability. CPD Certified.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.