Enjoy this online course exploring core areas of various learning difficulties and learn how to tailor teaching to suit specific needs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £39 for a level 2, 3 and 4 special educational needs (SEN) online course (87% off)
- Module 1: Introduction to special education needs
- Module 2: The history and evolution of SEN
- Module 3: Constructivist theories of learning
- Module 4: SEN code of practice
- Module 5: SENCO support for SEN students
- Module 6: The different types of needs
- Module 7: Identification, assessment and support of SEN pupils
- Module 8: Behaviours: reasons and restorative practices
- Module 9: Understanding sensory impairments and physical disabilities
- Module 10: Understanding and addressing difficulties in cognition and learning
- Module 11: Speech, language, and common communication issues
- Module 12: Learning difficulties: autism
- Module 13: Learning difficulties: dyslexia
- Module 14: Learning difficulties: dyspraxia
- Module 15: Learning difficulties: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Module 16: The importance of SEN knowledge
- Module 17: Specific learning difficulties
- Module 18: Psychological perspectives on behaviour
- Module 19: Understanding and managing anger
- Module 20: Teaching approaches and strategies
- Module 21: Educational outcomes
- Module 22: Every teacher’s responsibility
See the full course deails.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer service and technical support opening times: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.