Enjoy this online course exploring core areas of various learning difficulties and learn how to tailor teaching to suit specific needs
About This Deal
- What’s included: level 2, 3 and 4 special educational needs (SEN) online course
- Module 1: Introduction to special education needs
- Module 2: The history and evolution of SEN
- Module 3: Constructivist theories of learning
- Module 4: SEN code of practice
- Module 5: SENCO support for SEN students
- Module 6: The different types of needs
- Module 7: Identification, assessment and support of SEN pupils
- Module 8: Behaviours: reasons and restorative practices
- Module 9: Understanding sensory impairments and physical disabilities
- Module 10: Understanding and addressing difficulties in cognition and learning
- Module 11: Speech, language, and common communication issues
- Module 12: Learning difficulties: autism
- Module 13: Learning difficulties: dyslexia
- Module 14: Learning difficulties: dyspraxia
- Module 15: Learning difficulties: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Module 16: The importance of SEN knowledge
- Module 17: Specific learning difficulties
- Module 18: Psychological perspectives on behaviour
- Module 19: Understanding and managing anger
- Module 20: Teaching approaches and strategies
- Module 21: Educational outcomes
- Module 22: Every teacher’s responsibility
See the full course deails.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer service and technical support opening times: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.