- £29 for a child behaviour online course (85% off)
This online course explores the triggers behind behavioural patterns, offering an insight into the reasons for different temperaments displayed by children. Modules look at factors such as self-esteem, as well as psychological theories and various different disorders. A multiple choice assessment concludes each module before students are awarded a certificate of completion.
- Introduction to children’s behaviour
- Wellbeing, self-esteem and emotional intelligence
- Temperament, attachment and self-control
- Aggression and violence
- Psychological disabilities
- Focus on bullying
- Focus on ADHD
- Conduct Disorder (CD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Techniques for managing challenging behaviour
Online Academies provide distance-learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. Available courses range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.