Laser hair removal is intended to stifle the growth of hair at their follicle, with the aim of diminishing the need to shave, wax, or tweeze
What You'll Get
- What’s included: six sessions of laser hair removal on a choice of area
Valid treatment areas
- Small areas: upper lip | chin | between eyebrows | nipples | ears
- Medium areas: underarms | side of face | neck | fingers or toes | navel
- Large areas: Brazilian | Hollywood | lower arms, excluding hands and fingers
- Extra large: lower legs, excluding knees
Frequency of treatments: customers must leave one month between treatments
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
The Fine Print
About Shani Beauty
Shani Beauty provides a range of beautifying treatments that range from threading to laser hair removal. Tresses can also be tended to, with an array of styling and colouring services on offer. The salon is located in Hyson Green, near Asda Superstore and Forest Park and Ride.