All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £12 for five pole dancing classes for one (52% off)
- £21 for five pole dancing classes for two (58% off)
- £21 for ten pole dancing classes for one (58% off)
- £39 for ten pole dancing classes for two (61% off)
- Beginners: Monday, 7 p.m.–8 p.m. | Friday, 6.30 p.m.–7.30 p.m. | Saturday, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Intermediate: Thursday, 6.30 p.m.–7.30 p.m. | Saturday, 5 p.m.–6 p.m. | Sunday, midday–1 p.m.
- Intermediate and advanced: Monday, 8 p.m.–9 p.m. | Friday, 7.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- Mixed ability: Tuesday, 1 p.m.–2 p.m. | Wednesday, 6 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Mixed ability social media: Friday, 8.30 p.m.–9.30 p.m.
- Advanced: Saturday, 3 p.m.–4 p.m. | Sunday, midday–1 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. New customers only. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Excludes customers who have visited within the past 3 months. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour advance notice required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only.
About Swingdon School of Pole
The chief trainer at Swingdon School of Pole, Justina, discovered the sport over five years ago, when a gym receptionist suggested it as a way to improve core strength. For more than three years now, Justina has been helping others achieve this and other goals as she offers pole dancing classes for trainees of all genders, ages and fitness levels.