Customers can improve their core strength while exploring their intimate side over the course of up to ten pole dancing classes
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- £12 for five pole dancing classes for one (52% off)
- £21 for five pole dancing classes for two (58% off)
- £21 for ten pole dancing classes for one (58% off)
- £39 for ten pole dancing classes for two (61% off)
- Beginners: Monday, 7 p.m.-8 p.m. | Tuesday, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. | Saturday, 10 a.m - 11 a.m.
- Intermediate: Thursday, 6.30 p.m.–7.30 p.m. | Saturday, 5 p.m.–6 p.m. | Sunday, midday–1 p.m.
- Intermediate and advanced: Monday, 8 p.m.–9 p.m. | Friday, 7.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- Mixed ability: Tuesday, 1 p.m.–2 p.m. | Wednesday, 6 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Mixed ability social media: Friday, 8.30 p.m.–9.30 p.m.
Advanced: Saturday, 3 p.m.–4 p.m. | Sunday, midday–1 p.m.
- New customers only
Need To Know
About Swingdon School of Pole
The chief trainer at Swingdon School of Pole, Justina, discovered the sport over five years ago, when a gym receptionist suggested it as a way to improve core strength. For more than three years now, Justina has been helping others achieve this and other goals as she offers pole dancing classes for trainees of all genders, ages and fitness levels.