Today’s Groupon offers an CPD-Accredited online cognitive behavioural therapy course for £29, distributed by The Specialist Academy.
This course focuses on the variations and characteristics of CBT, how to plan and implement a session, intervention techniques and evidence based practice. The course is tutored by an experienced psychiatrist who has over 40 as a medical doctor and extensive clinical experience in the management and treatment of many problems.
The course aims to equips users with the knowledge needed to improve their own health. Content is compatible with mobile devices. Practice questions and end of course exam are performed online. Practical tips and no prior experience required, CPD-accredited certificate gained upon completion. Tutor support available as well as lifetime access to material.
- Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Exploring the theoretical basis of CBT
- Applications of CBT theory to practice
- CBT variations
- Characteristics of CBT
- The Cognitive-Behavioural Framework: Planning a CBT session
- The Cognitive-Behavioural Framework: Implementing a CBT session
- The Cognitive-Behavioural Framework: End stage of CBT
- CBT Intervention techniques
- Treatment protocols
- CBT for depressive disorders
- CBT for those at risk of suicide
- CBT for Anxiety Disorders
- CBT for Eating Disorders
- The future of CBT
- Implementation of CBT
- Evidence-based practice of CBT
The Specialist Academy
The Specialist Academy brings highly qualified, specialist tutors to teach and tutor a wide range of subjects. All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Service, with unlimited access provided to students. To ensure that students achieve their full potential, The Specialist Academy also provides 24/7 tutor support and upon completion of the course, career coaching and insurance to practice is available to all students where applicable.