Music lovers! This is the ideal way to discover London's rock music history. Choose either the morning or afternoon tour, or book them both for a comprehensive full day London Rock Music tour. These small-group tours cover everything from rock 'n' roll landmarks in bohemian Soho to the north London neighborhoods of Camden Town and Islington (morning tour 09:00 - approx 12:30) and the heart of swingin' 60s Chelsea and the Kings Road, Kensington, Notting Hill (14:00 - approx 17:30.) And YES you get the St Johns Wood to walk across the famed Abbey Road crossing!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Soho, London England
Early gig sites, former recording studios, former offices and the theatre once owned by the Fab Four plus McCartney's offices. Fans of Beatles, The Who, Stones, Bowie, Hendrix. See hang outs, clubs and learn of the roots of rock from the jazz, R&B and blues scenes.
Pass By: Camden Market, 32 Camden Lock Place, London NW1 8AF England
See where Amy Winehouse lived, hung out and passed away; Stomping grounds for hippie London, The Clash, then Madness in the 80s, Oasis and their Brit Pop rivalries in the 90s. Glimpse the world-famous Camden Markets and canal
Stop At: 3 Abbey Road, London NW8 9AY England
Walk across the famous Abbey Road crossing outside the recording studio.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Abbey Road Studios, 3 Abbey Road, London NW8 9AY England
See the outside of the recording studio used by the Beatles and walk across famous Abbey Road crossing!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tin Pan Alley, Denmark Street, London WC2H 8NJ England
Stop by ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones and others cut their first discs, where Ringo bought his drums, early days for Elton John, Bowie, Sex Pistols and more.
Pass By: Chelsea, London England
Heart of Swingin' 60s London - the psychedelic swirl of music, fashion, art, photography...and more music! The Kings Road has it all. Places of interest for Beatles, Stones, Clapton, Pink Floyd and so many more
Pass By: Kensington High Street Station Kensington High Street, London W8 5SA England
The heart of Queen and Freddie Mercury, Bohemian Rhapsody, Biba fashion and a comfort stop at Bill Wyman’s Sticky Fingers restaurant
Pass By: Notting Hill, London W2 England
Notting Hill - more than just a famous film! Area full of recording studios, famous homes, film locations, London's Caribbean connections and where rock royalty passed away
Pass By: Vivienne Westwood World's End, 430 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LJ, UK
Cradle of the punk movement
Stop At: Sticky Fingers, 1 Phillimore Gardens, Kensington, London W8 7QB, UK
Comfort stop at Bill Wyman's restaurant
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Islington Green, 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR England
North London neighbourhood with heritage of Pink Floyd, punk bands, pioneers of digital music, Adele and Elton John
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Professional Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned small coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Abbey Road Studios
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ACCESS ALL AREAS (GB) ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.