Meet your guide at Windsor & Eton Central Train Station and collect the bikes for your 3-hour tour. Cycle for a beautiful eight-mile (13 km) route to Windsor and explore Dorney Court, the 2012 Olympic Rowing Lake, the Thames Valley, Eton and Windsor. See the beauty and history of the area.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorney Court Court Lane Dorney, Windsor SL4 6QP England
Introduction to the Tudor manor and a stop at the kitchen gardens (consumptions not included)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Thames River, London England
Enjoy a ride along the Thames, into the Thames valley
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Amazing view of the castle. Learn a brief history.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
History of the school
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height 5ft (152cm)
- You must be a confident rider to participate in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our guides get tested before tours. Masks only required when meeting the guide, during the hand out of the bikes and returning of the bikes. Only when it isn't possible to stay 2m apart. During the tour, while cycling, masks aren't mandatory. Group size is smaller, maximum 8 people per tour.
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- The listed price does not include a parking fee.
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Dorney Court
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Eton College
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coddiwomple Tours limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.