Discover some of the most scenic coastline in southern England on a coach trip from Bournemouth. Travel to the famous Jurassic Coast, via Poole Harbour and Sandbanks, to experience the nation's first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit both Lulworth Cove and the natural limestone arch of Durdle Door for 3 hours at your own pace but with plenty of information and maps to help you along the way.
Have a cream tea or fish and chips in one of the many tearooms, cafes or pubs in the village of West Lulworth.
The departure point in Bournemouth has great connections with trains and coaches making this a great day trip from London and the South East.
Not just for the summer! This trip runs all year and provides an amazing day out, even in the depths of winter,just be sure to wrap up warm and look forward to a warm drink in one of the cosy pubs or cafes once you have blown the cobwebs out.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bournemouth Pier, Pier Approach, Bournemouth BH2 5AA England
Bournemouth Pier is in the town centre with a beautiful view of the sea and the gardens
Pass By: Sandbanks Beach, Banks Road, Poole BH13 7QQ England
Drive on a lovely scenic route through Bournemouth town centre, West Cliff, Sandbanks and Poole Quay.
Stop At: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, West Lulworth England
On arrival the driver will show you the return pick up point first, in Lulworth Cove Car park for a moment then you will be dropped off at Durdle Door.
Explore Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove in 3 hours of free time. The walk down to the Durdle Door Beach is challenging but rewarding.
It will take you about 25-30 minutes to walk from Durdle Door to Lulworth Cove over the top. Lulworth Cove has a number of pubs, cafes and tea rooms where there is plenty of time to relax and refresh.. Don't forget to check out the cove itself and the Lulworth Crumple rock formation in Stair Hole.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Meeting point: 11:00 am at Bournemouth Coach Station, Stand K (last stand) underneath ASDA
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
Bournemouth (Coach Station), Boscombe, Bournemouth BH8 8DL, UK
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover Dorset Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.