What You'll Get
Pick up at 11:00 am from Bournemouth Station, Coach Stand K (underneath Asda, outside the Travel Interchange office) The coach and train station are next to each other if you are arriving on the day.
Drive on a lovely scenic route through Bournemouth town centre, West Cliff, Sandbanks and Poole Quay.
On arrival the driver will show you the return pick up point first, in Lulworth Cove Car park for a moment then you will be dropped off at Durdle Door.
You will have 3 hours of free time between the two locations, the driver will tell you the meeting time in Lulworth Cove on the day.
Get down onto the beach at Durdle Door for a paddle, a swim or to soak up the sun, before heading over Hambury Tout to Lulworth Cove. The walk takes about half an hour but provides absolutely breathtaking views in all directions and is often the highlight for visitors.
Lulworth Cove is a stunning secluded cove tucked away behind the narrow limestone entrance. The cove has been formed by the erosion of the softer chalk behind leaving a shell shaped natural wonder. Be sure to seek out Stair Hole, a mini version or Durdle Door, with the famous Lulworth Crumple geological formation and visit the excellent visitors centre to see some of the fossils that give the Jurassic Coast it's name.
Lulworth Cove sits in the village of West Lulworth and there are many tearooms, pubs and cafes to grab some refreshments.
You will be dropped off at Bournemouth Station, Stand K at about 16:30 (depending on traffic).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
5 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover Dorset Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.