Enjoy this geat day tour, small group, luxury minibus tour of The South Downs National Park and The Seven Sisters from Brighton. Visit England's newest national park, which contains some of the most iconic land and seascapes. With views stretching 30 miles from the top of The Downs to the majestic white chalk cliffs of the South coast, this tour will offer a feast for the eyes. This tour in a 16 seat Mercedes mini-bus allows you to explore the narrow country roads, giving you access to the ancient villages and landscapes of the South of England.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devil's Dyke National Trust, Devil's Dyke Road, Brighton BN6 9DY England
Beautiful views from the top of the South Downs, find out about these hills and the legend behind the name.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Middle Farm, Firle, Lewes BN8 6LJ England
This traditional Sussex Farm has been in the same family for generations, a renowned place to buy fresh local produce the farm also contains a farm shop, tea rooms and the national cider collection in it's traditional flint stone barns.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Long Man of Wilmington, S Downs Way, Wilmington, Eastbourne BN26 5SW, UK
An ancient carving of the human figure in the chalk hills, a mystery to most, come and see one of the man made wonders of the South.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Belle Tout Lighthouse, Beachy Head Rd, Eastbourne BN20 0AE, UK
Enjoy the views from the Belle Tout Lighthouse back to Beachy Head and along the coast to the Seven Sisters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Seaford Head Golf Course, Southdown Rd, Seaford BN25 4JS, UK
Enjoy the iconic views of the Seven Sisters Cliffs. We will walk around the headland enjoying the views from various angles.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please make sure to have cash in Sterling to buy food and drink (cards can be used at Middle Farm)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will only use window seats on our vehicle so this tour is limited to a max of 10 people. We spend lots of time outdoors, plenty of space for social distancing and no need to wear face masks when off the bus.
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Complimentary coffee at Middle Farm
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fast Trackers Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.