See over 20 London sights and go onboard HMS Belfast in 1 day
Kids : Free walking tour, pay for HMS Belfast ticket only
We will guide you on an exploration of London’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history and culture of Europe’s best-loved city. After the tour you can go on-board a WW2 battleship
We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we'll watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. We then head to Westminster. Sights we'll see along the way include Downing St, Westminster Abbey & the Houses of Parliament and many more!
Then we'll go to the London Bridge area, where we'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Potter film locations, The Clink Prison, London Bridge, The Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge & the Tower of London. After which we will direct you to HMS Belfast and hand you your tickets!
Please note: The Changing of the Guard Ceremony is only for the 10am tour and on certain days.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Changing of the Guard
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Its a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Umbrella if it looks like rain!)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- HMS Belfast Ticket
- Please bring a topped up Oyster Card or Travel Card. We do hop on the underground for a few stops
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch to sip and nibble on the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.