Indulge yourself in an afternoon tea experience underneath the ship built in 1869 to bring tea to Britain. Taste a selection of Cutty Sark teas just like the ones the ship was built to transport.
The Cutty Sark is the world’s sole-surviving tea clipper, celebrated for her record-breaking passages around the globe. Guests can come aboard and experience what it was like to sail this much-loved national icon and get a taste of life as a seafaring Victorian and discover how the crew lived, ate and slept.
Walk underneath Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull for an awe-inspiring view and the chance to admire the cutting-edge design that made her the fastest in the world. Admire the original structure of the ship of which dates back to when it was built in 1869 for the China tea trade.
Before you leave, do not forget to visit the upper deck to enjoy stunning views of the River Thames and the London Skyline.
About This Deal
Visit: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
The Cutty Sark is the world’s sole-surviving tea clipper, celebrated for her record-breaking passages around the globe. You can come aboard and experience what it was like to sail this much-loved national icon. Admire the original structure of the ship, walk underneath Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull, enjoy afternoon tea underneath the ship built to bring tea to Britain. Taste a selection of Cutty Sark teas just like the ones the ship was built to transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- For afternoon tea servings at 12.00noon, visitors will be booked to visit Cutty Sark at 13.30
- For afternoon tea servings at 13.30, visitors will be booked to visit Cutty Sark at 15.00
- For afternoon tea servings at 15.00, visitors will be booked to visit Cutty Sark at 13.30
- Dietary requirements cannot be accommodated on the day. Minimum 72 hours notice required. Please contact email@example.com
- Customers with dietary requirements MUST contact the supplier, refer to voucher reference
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Entry to the ship and afternoon tea
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Maritime Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.