Discover one of London’s hidden gems, the magnificent Painted Hall, in the heart of the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site. Known as ‘Britain’s Sistine Chapel’, Sir James Thornhill’s magnificent Painted Hall is an epic baroque masterpiece.
Hear the intriguing history of this iconic site and walk in the footsteps of Tudor monarchs. View the foundations of the former Greenwich Palace, birthplace of the notorious King Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth I, plus our newly refurbished Nelson Room, the room where Vice-Admiral Lord Nelson lay in state after the Battle of Trafalgar, all part of your Painted Hall tour. Open daily, 10am-5pm.
Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s stunning buildings and wander the extensive riverside grounds (open 8am-11pm daily).
Painted Hall tickets include entry to the Chapel and the Skittle Alley* where you can try your hand at Victorian bowling. Multimedia guides and guided tours also included.
*(subject to opening, please check on arrival)
About This Deal
Visit: Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
While away the hours in one of London’s most beautiful locations as you peruse the stunning recently conserved Painted Hall, wander the atmospheric grounds, view Tudor remains or try afternoon tea in our brand-new Painted Hall Café.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are maintaining sensible measures to the way we operate tours and interactions during your visit. We continue to encourage the use of masks, particularly in crowded or enclosed spaces. We have signs outlining guidance across the site to help visitors stay safe whilst they are at the venue.
- interactive guide included
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Naval College
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
75 to 90 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old Royal Naval College in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.