Take a journey from the city to the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Enjoy a full day exploring the Scottish Highlands, taking in the atmospheric scenery of Glencoe and Rannoch Moor. Visit Urquhart Castle, take a Jacobite boat cruise across Loch Ness and end your day in the picturesque highland village of Pitlochry.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
Your tour heads North, first passing by the 'bonnie bonnie banks' of Loch Lomond. We stop here for refreshments.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
Glencoe, one of Scotland's most haunting glens and site of the 1692 massacre of the MacDonald clan. Glencoe was also featured in the James Bond film, Skyfall. We stop here for photos
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
We drive past Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain.
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Loch Ness is most famous for its sightings of its infamous resident, 'Nessie'. Spend an hour at the loch, with the opportunity to take a Jacobite boat cruise or explore Urquhart Castle for a while and join the cruise for the return journey! (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, Castle Wynd, Inverness Scotland
We pass through Inverness on our way back to Glasgow
Stop At: Pitlochry VisitScotland iCentre, 22 Atholl Road Perthshire, Pitlochry PH16 5BX Scotland
Our final stop of the day is Pitlochry. Pause here for refreshments and to visit the small village.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
19 Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NX, UK
12 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Timberbush Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.