Take a journey from the city to the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Enjoy a full day exploring the Scottish Highlands, taking in the atmospheric scenery of Glencoe and Rannoch Moor. Visit Urquhart Castle, take a Jacobite boat cruise across Loch Ness and end your day in the picturesque highland village of Pitlochry.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
Your tour heads North, first passing by the 'bonnie bonnie banks' of Loch Lomond. We stop here for refreshments.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
Glencoe, one of Scotland's most haunting glens and site of the 1692 massacre of the MacDonald clan. Glencoe was also featured in the James Bond film, Skyfall. We stop here for photos
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
We drive past Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain.
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Loch Ness is most famous for its sightings of its infamous resident, 'Nessie'. Spend an hour at the loch, with the opportunity to take a Jacobite boat cruise or explore Urquhart Castle for a while and join the cruise for the return journey! (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, Castle Wynd, Inverness Scotland
We pass through Inverness on our way back to Glasgow
Stop At: Pitlochry VisitScotland iCentre, 22 Atholl Road Perthshire, Pitlochry PH16 5BX Scotland
Our final stop of the day is Pitlochry. Pause here for refreshments and to visit the small village.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
19 Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NX, UK
12 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Timberbush Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.