Take a trip into Whisky paradise on our 1 day Ultimate Whisky Experience tour from Edinburgh. Visit two distilleries; Dewar's and Deanston; view stunning scenery across Loch Lubnaig and enjoy a relaxing stop in the village of Killin on this Scottish Whisky trail
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
We pause for photos at the beautiful South Queensferry Bridges
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy Distillery A827, Aberfeldy PH15 2EB Scotland
Dewar's world-renowned crafted Highland Single Malt Aberfeldy whisky has been produced at Aberfeldy Distillery since 1898. We spend 2 hours here for their Whisky tour; comprising of a full guided tour of the distillery, warehouse and interactive heritage exhibition, and a tasting of Aberfeldy's 12 year old single malt whisky.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Killin, Killin, Loch Tay, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
We stop at the village of Killin for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lubnaig, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK178HF Scotland
We pause for photos of beautiful Loch Lubnaig
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre, Deanston Distillery Near Doune, Stirling FK16 6AG Scotland
Located on the River Teith, Deanston Distillery was a cotton mill for over 180 years and has been distilling whisky using traditional methods since the 1960s. We stop here to enjoy a whisky tasting at £13 and enjoy some refreshments in the cafe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Our last photo stop of the day is Doune Castle; we'll pause here briefly for photos before we continue back to Edinburgh.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Timberbush Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.