Take a trip into Whisky paradise on our 1 day Ultimate Whisky Experience tour from Edinburgh. Visit two distilleries; Dewar's and The Glenturret; view stunning scenery across Loch Lubnaig and enjoy a relaxing stop in the village of Killin on this Scottish Whisky trail
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
We pause for photos at the beautiful South Queensferry Bridges
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy Distillery A827, Aberfeldy PH15 2EB Scotland
Dewar's world-renowned crafted Highland Single Malt Aberfeldy whisky has been produced at Aberfeldy Distillery since 1898. We spend 2 hours here for their Whisky tour; comprising of a full guided tour of the distillery, warehouse and interactive heritage exhibition, and a tasting of Aberfeldy's 12 year old single malt whisky.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Killin, Killin, Loch Tay, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
We stop at the village of Killin for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lubnaig, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK178HF Scotland
We pause for photos of beautiful Loch Lubnaig
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Glenturret Distillery The Hosh, Crieff PH7 4HA Scotland
Located on the Turret River, just outside of Crieff, Glenturret Distillery is Scotland's oldest working distillery and still hand crafts its whisky using the last remaining hand operated mash tun in Scotland. Here, we enjoy a tour and tasting at £11.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old. ID required.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Attraction Fees
- Entry/Admission - Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Glenturret Distillery
521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Timberbush Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.