This 12 hour tour will fit in as much of Scotland as can possibly done in one day! You will witness the stunning scenery of Glencoe and Ben Nevis before you make your way to Loch Ness for a Jacobite cruise across its deep waters looking for evidence of its renowned resident, Nessie. Enjoy traveling in comfort on one of our luxury, modern, air-conditioned coaches as you witness the stunning sights that Scotland has to offer.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
We depart from the Lawnmarket, Royal Mile
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
As you continue your journey northwards you will be immersed in the wonderful scenery of Rannoch Moor and Glencoe where a short stop will be made for photo opportunities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Great Glen Way, Scotland
We pause in the Fort William area for lunch and then travel through the Great Glen and experience breathtaking scenery.
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
We stop here at Urquhart Castle for those who want to enter the Castle and take the 30 minute cruise on Loch Ness.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
From Urquhart Castle, passengers also have the option of taking an hour long cruise across the Loch. For those who wish to do so, your Driver-Guide will drop you off at Loch Ness for the 5* Jacobite Cruise. A perfect excuse for a spot of Nessie Hunting!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pitlochry VisitScotland iCentre, 22 Atholl Road Perthshire, Pitlochry PH16 5BX Scotland
After Loch Ness, our tour passes through Inverness, Capital of the Highlands and begins its journey home. We travel down through the Highlands to the Victorian town of Pitlochry. Here we have time to grab a quick bite to eat and wander its streets before returning to Edinburgh.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Timberbush Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.