A fun and different way to see Newcastle
Solve satisfying clues and follow beautiful maps sent to your phones.
Spot things other people take for granted!
You’ll learn interesting facts and stories.
Everything is outdoors and you can do social distancing.
About This Deal
Treasure Hunt Newcastle will take you on a beautiful route, and send you to fab places, all at your own pace.
Because it’s all on your phones, it’s super flexible and there’s nothing to print.
You’ll have a laugh solving the clues and following the maps.
Something in a shop window catch your eye? No problem. Take it at your own pace. Even turn it into a pub crawl!
Along the way you’ll learn interesting facts and stories keeping you entertained.
By the end of it all, you’ll have a great overview of Newcastle and what you’d like to explore next.
It’s works like WhatsApp, so it’s easy to use.
You don’t need to download or print anything and it doesn’t need any permissions.
Plus, you get to start when you want.
Play together Captain Bess will invite you and your friends to join the hunt.
Follow maps Bess sends you a series of treasure maps to your phones, leading you around the city.
Search for answers Bess sends you a series of clues and you have to search the city for answers.
Don’t worry if you can’t find the answer right away, you can always ask for hints.
Along the way, she’ll tell you interesting facts and stories about the things you’re spotting.
• The Tyne Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne England
• Grey's Monument, 26 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6AE England
• The Newcastle Town Wall, Orchard Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5EF England
• The Black Gate Castle Garth Castle Garth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1RQ England
• Central Arcade, Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AF England
• Blackfriars Medieval Friary, Friars Street Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4XN England
• Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne England
• Lit & Phil Library, 23 Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1SE England
• Newcastle Cathedral, St Nicholas Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1PF England
• Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne England
• Theatre Royal, 100 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6BR England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Treasure Hunt Newcastle is a fun outdoor activity that’s good for your body and mind! The game does not require you to touch anything in the city other than your phone. There’s plenty of space along the route to keep a safe distance from others.
- A link to the game that you can share with everyone in your group
Grey's Monument, 150 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AF, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/12/2022 - 5/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Treasure Hunt Newcastle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.