Take a gentle walk (1.4 miles) around the cultural centre of Harrogate stopping at five independent food and drink establishments to taste some delicious Yorkshire Fare. Starting at 11.30 Thursday to Sunday, the tour takes place over 3 hours. Each stop is carefully chosen for its tasty offerings and its contribution to the local food scene. Your knowledgeable tour guide will tell you all about the history of the town and also about the people behind the businesses, and of course, the food. By the end of the tour you will have eaten the equivalent of a very generous lunch with a walk between courses. You will also have an insight into why Harrogate is one of the happiest places to live in Britain.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Pump Room Museum, Unit 5 Grosvenor Building Crown Place, Harrogate HG1 2RY England
This is just one of the sights you will see as you stroll around Harrogate tasting great food.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for young children under age of 10.
- Tours go ahead rain or shine.
- Please inform us of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Food and drink included in tasting tour.
- Any additional drinks or food required.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Pump Room Museum
Starling Independent Bar Cafe Kitchen, 47 Oxford St, Harrogate HG1 1PW, UK
Farrah's Olde Sweet Shop, 32 Montpellier Parade, Harrogate HG1 2TG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.