What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £21.95 for afternoon tea for two (27% off)
- £25.95 for sparkling afternoon tea for two (37% off)
- £43.90 for afternoon tea for four (27% off)
£51.90 for sparkling afternoon tea for four (37% off)
- Afternoon tea may include: smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich | cucumber and cream cheese sandwich | house roast ham sandwich | shot of gazpacho soup | Caesar salad | Mediterranean quiche | scones with clotted cream and jams | selection of pastries | raspberry milk shake | Yorkshire tea
- Voucher valid every day of the week
- Free parking available
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 12-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for options with alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Valid on eat-in only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 25 Jul 2017.
About Convive Restaurant at Weetwood Hall
Set in nine acres of woodland and gardens of the 17th century Weetwood Hall, this restaurant is inspired by the Mediterranean ideals of healthy eating, fresh air and getting together with loved ones. Convive is open to both hotel guests and the public, with large open spaces and booth seating. The retractable roof enables guests to dine surrounded by the garden greenery whatever the weather. Hand-stretched pizzas, sharing boards and small sharing plates such as patatas bravas try to present a glimpse of what dining in Italy, Greece and Spain should feel like. The venue also offers an extensive wine list with many of them available by the glass, using an innovative technique of extracting wine while leaving the cork in place.