Arrive at iFLY Manchester and safely float in an 800-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air commonly used by professional skydivers without having to jump from a plane. Just about anyone can fly and no experience is necessary.
Once inside the flight chamber, a tunnel operator slowly increases the wind speed until you and your instructor are airborne. Feel the adrenaline rush as you float at wind speeds reaching 130 to 175 mph (209 to 282 kph). The stable wall-to-wall airflow keeps you from falling off the column of air and your instructor is on hand at all times to guide you.
The entire indoor skydiving experience takes about 90 minutes from start to finish. Each session includes up to 6 people, but you fly one-on-one with your instructor twice - the same freefall time as three tandem skydives!
To ensure our team are able to fly you, it's vital you arrive at the venue no less than 40minutes before your booked flight time.
About This Deal
Feel the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of an airplane. It's true! Head to iFLY Manchester, a premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel, where you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor.
You may fly if you:
- Weigh less than 18 stone /114kg (contact iFLY directly if you weigh more than this)
- Are not pregnant
- Have not previously dislocated your shoulder
- Are not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
- Are not wearing a hard cast.
It is vital that you arrive for check-in at least 40mins prior to your booked flight time.
So, if you're booked flight time is 3pm, you should arrive no later than 2.20pm. This is so that we can get you geared up, ready for your flight time.
iFLY operates a manifest in the same way you would expect an airline to work; it is therefore advised you arrive early, leaving plenty of time for any unexpected delays.
Experience is suitable for ages 3 and above
• Manchester, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- COVID19 considerations: If you are booked in or wish to fly in the future, you'll find some 'must-know' information regarding your visit on our website.
- Two flights per person, equivalent free-fall time of 3 x 12,000ft skydives
- Full instruction from a certified flight instructor
- Full equipment hire -including flight suit, helmet, and goggles.
- Certificate of flight achievement
- All Fees and Taxes
- Please ensure you arrive at the venue no less than 40minutes before your booked flight time.
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the iFLY Indoor Skydiving in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.