Choose a single photoshoot session or a three-stage package to capture the moments of baby’s development; six prints included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £9 for a baby photoshoot with six prints and a choice of canvas or deskblock (95% off)
£12 for a baby’s first-year three-photoshoot package with canvas and prints (97% off)
- Baby photoshoot includes: cinematic viewing | up to three background changes | six 5” x 7” prints | a 10” x 8” canvas or a 7” x 5” deskblock
- Baby’s first-year three-photoshoot package includes: three one-hour studio photoshoots | three cinematic screenings of images from each shot (one per shot) | six 5” x 7” prints (two per shot) | a 10” x 8” canvas from across three shots
Recommended stages for the three-photoshoot package:
- Shoot 1: newborn-4 months (tiny baby shoot)
- Shoot 2: 6-7 months (Smiley baby shoot)
- Shoot 3: 12 months (first birthday family shoot, customers can bring a cake for a cake smash)
- Please note the stages are flexible and only a guide
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required 24 hours in advance, please call 01908 766 266; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. £25 fully-refundable booking deposit payable to the merchant on booking. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Cinematic viewing of images. Refreshments included. Photographer retains copyright. Prints available 10 days after the viewing. Canvas can be collected 6 weeks after the viewing. All prints and products are of the same image per shoot. Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Oct 2017.
About Zen Shots
Whether it’s fun with the family, cuddles with a new-born or rolling around with a pet, the team at Zen Shots is all about memorable moments with the loved ones. Taking pride in their relaxed and natural approach to photography, they offer fun sessions that make it possible to capture genuine smiles and personality. The staff set out to do more than just take pictures; they aim to create moments worth saving for years to come.