Those seeking pearlier whites can take advantage of laser teeth whitening near Trafalgar Square; includes two whitening pens to take home
About This Deal
- What’s included: one-hour laser teeth whitening treatment and two whitening pens to take home
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
How to use the teeth whitening pen:
- Brush and floss teeth as normal
- Dry teeth with a tissue
- Twist the bottom of the pen clockwise until a little gel chamber onto the brush
- Smile wide, keeping lips away from teeth
- Apply a thin layer of whitening gel to the front surface of the teeth, re-loading brush as required; do not apply gel to the gums
- Relax lips after 30 seconds
- Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes after treatment
- Use twice daily until teeth have reached a desired shade of white
- Be sure to replace the lid, to keep the serum from drying out
- Store in a cool place, preferably a refrigerator
Need To Know
About Brighten Up Dental Clinic
The team at Brighten Up Dental Clinic specialise in teeth whitening, offering treatments carried out with the use of award-winning Beyond Polus Advanced equipment. The clinic is located just next to Trafalgar Square, in the very heart of London.