The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2013 certification training course leads learners through five modules, covering the most in-demand Office programmes. With unlimited access to support and courses over a 12-month period, users can learn at their own pace, covering essentials such as formatting content in Word and presenting data in Excel. There are instructor-led video lessons, hands-on exercises, practice tests and exam simulators, as well as downloadable and printable material for studying offline.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification training package
- 12-month unlimited online access via Cisco Certified IT network
- Unlimited tutor support throughout course
- Interactive courses and simulations
- Automatic course updates and upgrades
- Downloadable and printable exercises
- Microsoft Word 2013 (77-418)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (77-420)
- Microsoft Access 2013 (77-424)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (77-422)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (77-423)
Full course outline available here.
Offering online courses to suit all abilities, Career Match can train workers for a wide range of roles. With courses accredited by well-known global institutions, Career Match aims to offer training that provides participants with the key skills required by employers. Additional courses are available in NLP, IT security and management, with instructional eBooks also available from their site.
88 Wood Street
London, Greater London EC2V 7Get Directions