Golfers can select a course of three, four or six 60 or 90-minute PGA lessons, each designed for distinct levels of playing ability
About This Deal
Choose from Options
- £18 for three 60-minute PGA Golf lessons for beginners (60% off)
- £36 for four 90-minute PGA Golf lessons for players of 18 and below handicap (67% off)
£36 for six 60-minute PGA Golf lessons for starters and players over 18 handicap (67% off)
- Three 60-minute lessons for beginners cover aim, grip, ball position, stance alignment and posture
- Four 90-minute lessons for intermediate players cover putting, full swing and pitching plus GASP video analysis
- Six 60-minute lessons for players with handicap of 18 or over cover long irons, fairway and bunker techniques plus course management
- All lessons held in groups of six pupils, seven days a week
- Includes 18 holes on the club’s Commanders course
Oakmere Park Golf Club
Situated amid the Nottinghamshire greenery, Oakmere Park Golf Club celebrates the sport with a host of facilities. The 18-hole and nine-course each stretch across undulating terrain peppered with water hazards and hedgerows. Players can practice on a floodlit driving range and par-three, chipping and pitching areas. The resident PGA pro coaches players of all abilities and a pro shop stocks equipment, clothing and accessories. The clubhouse serves meals and refreshments and hosts functions for up to 150 guests.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. Max 10 per class. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 01159653545. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon 9am-8.30pm; Tue-Fri 7.30am-8.30pm; Sat-Sun 6am-6pm. Valid for morning and afternoon sessions. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Standard golf attire must to be worn. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Valid on option purchased only.