With AirExpressBus customers may travel to the city centre of Amsterdam, Utrecht or Rotterdam from the airports of Eindhoven or Dusseldorf Weeze or vice versa. Comfortable shuttle buses that bring you and your luggage to your departure airport or vice versa, depart several times a day from Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam. Choose your day and time here and do not worry if your flight is found to have delays: a transfer for the same route is possible (based on availability). Just let AirExpressBus know (by phone) at least one hour before the departure time scheduled. Per person you may have one luggage piece (70x80x20cm) and one piece of hand luggage (55x35x25).
- Customer service staff speaks: English, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian
- Shuttle staff speaks: English and Dutch
- Wi-Fi not available
- Düsseldorf Weeze Airport (NRN): Halte AirExpressBus, Terminal, Germany
- Eindhoven Airport (EIN): Halte AirExpressBus, Terminal, Netherlands
- Amsterdam: Prins Hendrikkade 33A, 1012 TM Amsterdam. In front of office Holland International Rondvaarten.
- Rotterdam: Rotterdam Airport - At parking area in front of terminal.
- Utrecht: Touringcar parking spot P+R Transferium Westraven, hoek Griffioenlaan/Europalaan, Utrecht.
1. How do I book my trip? - Please read the terms and conditions for this deal carefully (see tab “fine print & details”). Buy your preferred groupon per person and per one way trip. If you want to book a return trip, buy 2 vouchers and make 2 seperate bookings. Book your trip latest by 30/11/2016 via: http://www.airexpressbus.com.
2. How can I check if my preferred departure date and pick-up point are available? - The deal options are based on several daily departure dates in period 02/11/2015 and 30/11/2016 (both dates included). Check the availability via: http://www.airexpressbus.com. Please be aware that AirExpressBus’ works with season schedules. The Winter Schedule is bookable until 31/03/2016. The Summer Schedule, with departures from 31/03/2016 until 30/11/2016 will be presented in mid March 2016.
3. When do I receive my booking confirmation and travel documents? - You will receive your booking confirmation immediately after you have made your booking, together with your travel documents. If you haven’t received them on time or you have other questions, please contact AirExpressBus +31402558090 daily between 08:00 en 23:00 hrs.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? - AirExpressBus offers multiple daily departure dates. If your preferred departure date and/or pick-up point is not available, you can contact our customer service and ask for a refund. This is only possible if your booking is not yet completed with AirExpressBus.
5. Can I change my booking if my flight schedule changes? - In case of delay or change of your flight schedule, you are able to contact AirExpressBus by phone to change your booking to the first available, same route, shuttle bus without any costs (subject to availability). You have to inform AirExpressBus at least 01:00 hrs before the departure time of the scheduled shuttle they have booked, by phone.
6. Do I have to buy a Groupon for my baby or child? - There is no minimal age for this trip. Every person, no matter what the age, should buy a Groupon.