Top Expedia Discount Codes for October 201913Discount Codes Available
Popular Expedia Voucher Codes
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Take an Extra 10% Off Bookings With Member Pricing Subscriptions at Expedia||Online Deal||25 Nov|
|Flights - Book Under £79 at Expedia||Online Deal||17 Dec|
|Last Minute Deals - Book and Save 20% at Expedia||Online Deal||03 Nov|
|Daily Deals - Enjoy 50% Off Bookings at Expedia||Online Deal||27 Nov|
|Limited Offer: £200 Off Etihad Airways Flight and Hotel Packages at Expedia||Online Code||29 Oct|
|Take £50 Off Bookings Over £650 at Expedia||Exclusive Online Code||26 Nov|
Q&A with Expedia
How can I use my Expedia discount code?
First, you’ll need to select your booking through the Expedia website, choosing your dates, hotels and method of transport carefully. Once all your details are confirmed, you can enter your Expedia discount code in the promotional box that will appear on the payment page. Make sure to click the ‘Apply Coupon’ button before finalising the purchase.
Can I choose my flight seating if I book through Expedia?
Before payment, you should be prompted by Expedia to select your seat. This selection will then be sent by Expedia through to the airline. Whilst there’s a high chance this will be your seat on the day, it cannot be guaranteed that your preference will be final.
How can I check my Expedia holiday itinerary?
After booking, you should receive an email with all of your itinerary details listed including your flights, accommodation and any extras you may have booked. If this hasn’t come through, you can log into the ‘My Trips’ section on the Expedia website and view all of your holiday details there.
What if I need to change my Expedia booking?
The best way to change your itinerary is to contact Expedia directly. However, you may be charged for any holiday booking changes you make.
Can I collect Nectar points through Expedia?
Absolutely! You can receive Nectar points within 35 days of returning from your trip. If you haven’t received your points, it’s best to contact Customer Services on 03448110811 with your Nectar Card number ready.
The changing travel industry with Expedia
We all love holidaying. But how much do we understand about the changing face of the travel industry? For example, would it shock you to learn 6.4 trillion GBP is spent in the travel and tourism sector alone every year?
Here are some other stats which might set your mind racing.
Of that £6.4t, a staggering £1t comes from travel which is done for business purposes. The reasons for travel differed between a number of factors, with Fly Aeolus conducting a study which found:
- 44% travelled to meet up with a customer or client
- 32% were visiting a company office in another city
- 5% travelled for leisure (such as a company outing)
- The remaining 19% spread travel reasons between conferences, scouting out new offices and other activities
Business travel spending is expected to grow by 7.1% by 2022. Even when you take the current 3% rate of inflation into account, that still represents a huge leap in the number of people travelling for work.
The necessity to make this form of travel a prominent part of a business has been highlighted by just how highly employees rank this factor in their desire to work for a company.
- 30% of workers admitted they'd be happier with a lower wage if it meant they'd have more access to business trips
- One survey found 90% of workers see business travel as one of the most important factors for company growth
- The same survey found 39% of Millenials and Gen Z workers wouldn't take a job that didn't offer them some form of travel option
No longer just a luxury, business is a dominant force in the world of travel.
Fastest growing tourist destinations
We all know spots like the US, France and Australia are popular tourist destinations the world over. Tourists from the UK visited these countries the most in 2018:
- Spain (15.62 million visitors)
- France (8.56 million)
- Italy (4.16 million)
- USA (3.47 million)
- Republic of Ireland (3.42 million)
- Portugal (2.87 million)
- Germany (2.82 million)
- Netherlands (2.72 million)
- Poland (2.67 million)
- Greece (2.38 million)
But which countries are on the rise? Some of the fastest growing spots might surprise you.According to research done by Statista, the nations with the most rapid amount of tourism growth are:
- Palestine - 57.8% growth
- Egypt - 51% growth
- The Northern Mariana Islands - 37.3% growth
- Tunisia - 32.5% growth
- Vietnam - 32.1% growth
Most of these areas have experienced high levels of conflict in recent years. While those haven’t totally been resolved, some level of peace is being restored to these regions. As such, there has been a sudden increase in the amount of people willing to travel there.Would you consider a holiday to one of these unfamiliar locations?
Millennials changing the world
Millennials are having a huge impact on how the world is being shaped heading forwards. That’s as true in the travel sector as in any other walk of life.One in three Millennials are prepared to spend as much as £5k or more on a summer vacation, yet 47% of Millennials say cost is a barrier for why they won’t travel more. According to numerous statistics gathered:
- Millennials are 13% more likely to travel to a destination with cultural or historical significance
- 58% of Millennials would travel solo and 26% already have
- 49% take last-minute vacations
- 58% prefer to travel with friends
- 45% travel to learn more about themselves
- 34% of younger millennials travel to find more excitement in life
The rise in modern holidaying attitudes is highlighted by how many people are happy to book their holidays through their smartphones. Google themselves have highlighted the statistics, with the figures showing:
- 87% of people in India book their entire trip through their phone
- 67% of holidaymakers in Brazil use their smartphones at all points in the journey
- 59% of Japanese travellers use their smartphones
When you book a holiday, how much of it is done through your smartphone?
Connecting with Expedia
Call Expedia: 0330 123 1235
Email Expedia: email@example.com