Argos Discount Codes April 2020
Get 2 Toys for £15 on Selected Orders at Argos
From Lego to Peppa Pig, Barbie to Nerf - we have an amazing range of toys that are now 2 for £15 at Argos.64 usedExpires 22/04/2020
2 for £30 on Selected Gaming Purchase at Argos
Let your inner child loose and get on the gaming hype.145 usedExpires 11/05/2020
Up to £5 Off Selected Mens Grooming Purchases at Argos
Treat yourself to some new grooming purchases.138 usedExpires 22/04/2020
Garden Furniture from Only £5 at Argos
Refresh your garden with new furniture pieces.52 usedExpires 30/04/2020
Amazon Echo Dot for Just £24.99 at Argos
Play your music for the whole house to hear.Expires 06/04/2020
Up to £10 Discount on Selected Fragrances at Argos
Discover a whole range of fragrances available.Expires 29/04/2020
Board Games from Just £8 at Argos
Make staying at home enjoyable with family board game nights.66 usedExpires 30/04/2020
20% Discount on Selected LEGO Superheroes at Argos
Treat your kids some new LEGO.48 usedExpires 21/04/2020
20% Discounts on Selected Tech at Argos
Get the latest tech fro 20% less at Argos including TV's and laptops!136 usedExpires 15/04/2020
Popular Argos Discount Codes for April 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Amazon Echo Dot for Just £24.99 at Argos||Online Deal||6 Apr 2020|
|Garden Furniture from Only £5 at Argos||Online Deal||30 Apr 2020|
|Up to £5 Off Selected Mens Grooming Purchases at Argos||Online Deal||22 Apr 2020|
|2 for £30 on Selected Gaming Purchase at Argos||Online Deal||11 May 2020|
|Get 2 Toys for £15 on Selected Orders at Argos||Online Deal||22 Apr 2020|
|Discounts in the Clearance Sale at Argos||Online Deal||30 Apr 2020|
Reasons to shop with Argos
Since their creation back in 1972, Argos have become a household name. Giving consumers the chance to take advantage of their varied approach, this general merchandiser are a subsidiary of Sainsburys. That’s given them a window to set up stores in one of the most prolific names on the highstreet.
With the opportunity to find pretty much whatever you want in one of their catalogues, it’s little surprise millions of customers turn to them every year. Whether it’s home and garden, toys, beauty, clothing or any other kind of product, you can find it in their ranks.
But variety isn’t the only reason to turn to this iconic brand. Here are a few more motives for using them:
- The Argos Spares Store. Sometimes when your appliances break, swapping out an entire unit isn’t the solution. This can be costly, and might not be needed. Argos provide you with the chance to find the individual parts you need for replacement. Just select the make and age of the model in question before swapping them out.
- Buy now, pay later options. Credit plans are a fantastic way to make it possible for you to treat yourself to some of the finer things in life. Rather than splurging in one bulk, segregating the payments can make them much easier to manage.
- Appliance installation services. If you’re buying something which you know you can’t fit yourself, Argos can provide you with a professional handyman to come in and help you with setup. The old parts and appliances aren’t just thrown away. They’ll be recycled and used again in another way.
Different types of cover available from Argos
- Argos Breakdown Cover. This small payment, which can be added to any purchase during checkout, covers you should your item stop functioning or become damaged through no fault of your own. If the warranty isn’t up, you should receive a full refund or replacement.
- Argos Replacement Care. Speaking of replacements, if your product does break, just let Argos know and they’ll give you a new one as soon as they can. Head into a local store with your receipt and you’ll be given a like-for-like replacement there and then.
- Argos Specialist Jewellery Cover. Similarly, there’s also a specialist jewellery cover. Argos will replace your precious items in the unlikely circumstances they’re damaged or broken within warranty. This doesn’t cover theft, however.
Saving money with Argos
- Collecting Nectar points with Argos. The great part about Argos being a subsidiary of Sainsburys? It means you get to collect and use your Nectar points with every purchase. A point costs £1, and every 2 points you collect is worth 1p on your account.
- The Argos clearance sale page. Looking to pick up something for a bargain price? By checking out the clearance sale page of the site you could find items slashed by anywhere up to as much as 90%.
Argos discount codes.
You can use Argos discount codes to find the item you want for a much-reduced price. Some of the best codes currently available to use include:
- 10% off when you order any large kitchen appliance at Argos
- 50% off selected TU clothing
- 25% off homeware in the flash event
How to use your Argos discount code
- Using your Argos discount code couldn’t be easier. To apply one and start saving all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Click on the code you want to use and copy it
- This will take you to the Argos site. Add whatever items you want to your basket
- Go to your checkout by clicking “view cart”. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your code into the box provided
- Finish you order and watch as your price is discounted by the value of the code
Q&A with Argos
Does Argos offer returns?
Argos offers free returns using any InPost locker across the country. Just check the online locker locator to find your nearest participating locker and enjoy a full refund for all unopened and unused Argos items.
How long does Argos delivery take?
Standard delivery is free for all orders over £70 (and otherwise costs £3.99), and takes 2-3 working days to arrive. Next day delivery is also available at a cost of £4.99.
How can I track my Argos order?
You will be able to track any Argos order by heading to the tracking section of the Argos website. Just input your order number, provided in your confirmation email, to see the status of your order.
Does Argos offer Click & Collect?
Absolutely. You can choose to collect your Argos item in store at a reduced rate, and save on your delivery fees. Just add the Click & Collect option to your delivery during checkout to make sure you don’t pay for delivery costs.
Argos and Sustainability
Sustainability is becoming an important part of the buying journey. People want to know the products they’re purchasing are not going to cause damage to the world around them.In fact, a study found that 71.4% of shoppers now take the environmental impact of their shopping choices into account when they purchase food and other groceries. When it comes to buying clothing and footwear, 64.2% of shoppers think about the environment. People’s gardening habits also reflect this growing trend; with another report finding that over 60% of British gardeners buy plants that will benefit wildlife, and nearly 70% buy food or provide a home for wildlife in their garden.
But who is responsible for initiating change? According to surveys, 70% of people said individuals are responsible for the future of the environment. But it’s not just down to us – 70% said manufacturers and production bodies should be accountable, as well as the national government (50%). 19% felt like celebrities and influencers could do more too.
What is sustainable shopping?
In essence, sustainable shopping is the practice of ensuring what we’re buying isn’t having a negative impact on the environment, the world’s resources and society at large.
A sustainable product isn’t just something which ticks one of those boxes, but all of them. For that reason, a lot of consideration has to go into every step of the commercial journey. That means things like:
Ensuring raw materials are sourced from renewable and sustainable environments.
- Making sure the manufacturing process does not consist of any polluting elements, and is fair to all workers.
- Checking packaging is made from materials which won't have an impact on the natural environment when disposed of. A plastic bottle can take up to 450 years to degrade, and by 2021, we’ll be buying 1.2 million bottles every second.
- Transportation of stock is not going to result in too much carbon dioxide emissions. The average car produces 0.88kg of CO2 for every 2 miles driven. This is the same as a person will breathe out across a whole day.
All of this plays a part in sustainability efforts.
Why is sustainability important?
But why is sustainability such a big deal? There are a number of reasons why it matters:
Protecting the environment - this ranges from the amount of pesticides used on crops to the amount of fossil fuels which are being used in the manufacturing and transportation process. 14.5% of all global greenhouse gas emissions come from production of livestock.
- Promoting health - a natural byproduct of healthier, sustainable food production is a better use of feed for animals. Removing polluting, toxic elements in their food means you'll also be ingesting less damaging products.
- Protecting the global workforce - shockingly, there are still as many as 20.9 million people who are directly affected by slavery on a daily basis. Sustainable shopping efforts help to prevent the spread of modern slavery.
- Animal welfare - around 75,000 animals are killed in testing labs across a 12-month period. Sustainable shopping looks to stop animals being tested on with dangerous chemicals.
Reducing your plastic use
It’s no surprise ‘single-use’ was named word of the year by Collins Dictionary in 2018. In that same year, it was revealed 90.5% of plastic waste that has never been recycled.
Since Blue Planet II first brought the issue into our living rooms, reducing the amount of plastic has been a priority for conscious consumers. 46% of people in the UK feel guilty about the amount of plastic we’re using.
Known as the ‘Big 4’, using reusable alternatives for drinking straws, takeaway coffee cups, plastic water bottles and plastic shopping bags is a great first step.
And it’s something we’re doing more and more. In 2019, GlobalWebIndex revealed 53% of UK consumers reported reducing the amount of disposable single-use plastic they’ve used in the past 12 months.
Connecting with Argos
Contact Argos using their online live chat option.