Argos Discount Codes August 2022
- Free £5 Gift CardRewardExclusive
✅ Free £5 Voucher with Orders Over £130 at Argos
Discounts in the Clearance Sale at Argos ⚡
- 25% OffVoucher Code
25% Off Designafriend | Argos Voucher Code
- Never miss a greatArgoscoupon, and so many more!
- 20% OffVoucher Code
20% Off Clarks Footwear at Argos
- Great for KidsPromo
2 for £20 on Selected Toys | Save with our Special Voucher Offer at Argos
These offers have expired, but may still work
Popular Argos Discount Codes for August 2022
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|2 for £20 on Selected Toys | Save with our Special Voucher Offer at Argos||Online Deal||8 Sep 2022|
|20% Off Clarks Footwear at Argos||Online Code||28 Aug 2022|
|25% Off Designafriend | Argos Voucher Code||Online Code||26 Aug 2022|
|Discounts in the Clearance Sale at Argos ⚡||Online Deal||2 Sep 2022|
|✅ Free £5 Voucher with Orders Over £130 at Argos||Exclusive Online Reward||30 Sep 2022|
|Earn 1 Points Per £1 Spent at Argos||Online Deal||31 Dec 2022|
How do I get an Argos discount code?
Scroll through the list of available Argos offers. Select the one you want to redeem by clicking the green ‘see code’ or ‘get deal’ button. A pop up window will appear with your code—copy this and continue by selecting ‘shop now’. If there’s no code for the offer, the ‘get deal’ button will take you directly to the Argos site, with your discounts already unlocked.
Does Argos offer free delivery?
Argos doesn’t offer free delivery as standard, but fast track same day delivery is available from just £3.95. There is also the option for free click and collect!
How do I get more discounts at Argos?
Argos is part of the Sainsbury’s Nectar card scheme, so you can earn points and redeem them for savings every time you shop—every 500 points you collect on your card will give you £2.50 to spend at Argos (or any other participating Nectar card store).
Shop and save with Argos
With the opportunity to find pretty much whatever you want in one of the Argos catalogues, it’s little surprise millions of customers turn to this department store every year. Whether it’s home and garden, toys, beauty, clothing or any other kind of product, you can find it in the Argos ranks!
Saving money with Argos
Looking for ways to save at Argos? Here are our top tips:
- Collect Nectar points with Argos. The great part about Argos being part of Sainsbury's? It means you get to collect and use your Nectar points with every purchase. A point costs £1, and every 2 points you collect is worth 1p on your account.
- The Argos clearance sale page. Looking to pick up something for a bargain price? By checking out the clearance sale page of the site you could find items slashed by anywhere up to as much as 90%.
- The Argos Black Friday sale. Every year, Argos offers massive savings on and around Black Friday. Check out our guide to the Argos Black Friday deals for everything you need to know about shopping the sales and our Black Friday page for discounts from other top brands.
How to use your Argos discount code
Using your Argos discount code couldn’t be easier. To apply one and start saving all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Click on the code you want to use and copy it
- This will take you to the Argos site. Add whatever items you want to your basket
- Go to your checkout by clicking “view cart”. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your code into the box provided
- Finish you order and watch as your price is discounted by the value of the code.
Argos Black Friday deals 2021
It’s that time of year again when the Argos Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals pop up to score you some serious discounts! Make a note of 26 November to take advantage of the best Argos Black Friday TV deals or snap up some cut-price toys for the kids. Last year the Argos Black Friday sale offered 20% off top brand tech, so bookmark this page for more money-saving magic.
More reasons to shop with Argos
- The Argos Spares Store. Sometimes when your appliances break, swapping out an entire unit isn’t the solution. This can be costly, and might not be needed. Argos provides you with the chance to find the individual parts you need for replacement. Just select the make and age of the model in question before swapping them out.
- Buy now, pay later options. Credit plans are a fantastic way to make it possible for you to treat yourself to some of the finer things in life. Rather than splurging in one bulk, segregating the payments can make them much easier to manage.
- Appliance installation services. If you’re buying something which you know you can’t fit yourself, Argos can provide you with a professional handyman to come in and help you with setup. The old parts and appliances aren’t just thrown away. They’ll be recycled and used again in another way.
Free returns with Argos
You've got 30 days to return unwanted items for a refund. Items can be returned to Argos stores within Sainsbury's supermarkets. For up to date information about returns and Argos stores reopening, check out the returns and refunds page online.
Standard delivery is free for all orders over £70 (and otherwise costs £3.95), and takes 2-3 working days to arrive.
Track your Argos order
You will be able to track any Argos order by heading to the tracking section of the Argos website. Just input your order number, provided in your confirmation email, to see the status of your order.
Different types of cover available from Argos
If you're buying a big ticket item from Argos, you'll want the peace of mind that you're covered in the case of loss or breakage. Argos has a few options available:
- Argos Breakdown Cover. This small payment, which can be added to any purchase during checkout, covers you should your item stop functioning or become damaged through no fault of your own. If the warranty isn’t up, you should receive a full refund or replacement.
- Argos Replacement Care. Speaking of replacements, if your product does break, just let Argos know and they’ll give you a new one as soon as they can. Head into a local store with your receipt and you’ll be given a like-for-like replacement there and then.
- Argos Specialist Jewellery Cover. Similarly, there’s also a specialist jewellery cover. Argos will replace your precious items in the unlikely circumstances they’re damaged or broken within warranty. This doesn’t cover theft, however.
Connecting with Argos
Contact Argos using the online live chat option.