ASOS Discount Code August 2021
- Voucher Code
10% Off Orders for Students | ASOS Student Voucher Code 🤑93 usedExpires 3/9/2021
👍 Get Premier Delivery for Unlimited Next Day Delivery for £9.95 at ASOS👍Expires 25/9/2021
Up to 80% Off Sale Items at ASOS 🙌51 usedExpires 27/9/2021
- Never miss a greatASOScoupon, and so many more!
10% Off Your Birthday Shop via the App at ASOS81 usedExpires 27/9/2021
New-in Clothing, Accessories and More from £3 at ASOSExpires 23/8/2021
Discover Lush as Low as £8 at ASOS
Get Premier Delivery: Free Next Day Delivery for a Year for £9.95 at ASOS
Order by 10pm for Next Day Delivery Options at ASOS
50% Off Selected Nike and Adidas Orders | ASOS DealExpires 18/8/2021
Up to 30% Off Topshop for a Limited Time at ASOSExpires 23/10/2021
Free Returns When You Shop at ASOSExpires 30/10/2021
Up to 30% Off Topman at ASOSExpires 23/10/2021
Gift Card Starting from Just £5 at ASOSExpires 10/10/2021
Up to 30% Off Face and Body Brands | ASOS CouponExpires 26/10/2021
Up to 30% Off Street Styles Today at ASOSExpires 26/10/2021
Dresses Starting at £5 at ASOSExpires 19/10/2021
Up to 45% Off Sportswear at ASOS
Back-to-Work Fits from £5 at ASOS
Shop Eco Conscious Fashion from £3 at ASOS
Summer Accessories from £2 at ASOS
Marketplace Items from £5 at ASOS
Click and Collect is Free on Orders of £35 or More at ASOS
Free Delivery on Orders Over £35 | ASOS Promo
Pay Later in 3 with Klarna at ASOSExpires 10/10/2021
Discover Gifts from £3 at ASOS - Novelty Gifts, Decorations and More
Pay in 3 with PayPal at ASOS
These offers have expired, but may still work
Popular ASOS Discount Codes for July 2021
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|New-in Clothing, Accessories and More from £3 at ASOS||Online Deal||23 Aug 2021|
|10% Off Your Birthday Shop via the App at ASOS||Online Deal||27 Sep 2021|
|Up to 80% Off Sale Items at ASOS 🙌||Online Deal||27 Sep 2021|
|👍 Get Premier Delivery for Unlimited Next Day Delivery for £9.95 at ASOS👍||Online Deal||25 Sep 2021|
|Up to 70% Off Orders in the Outlet | ASOS Deal 🛍||Online Deal||30 Sep 2021|
|10% Off Orders for Students | ASOS Student Voucher Code 🤑||Online Code||3 Sep 2021|
How do I find ASOS discounts?
You’ve come to the right place—we’ve rounded up the best ASOS vouchers and promo codes right here! ASOS regularly runs 20% off deals and free delivery promotions, which you’ll be notified about if you sign up for the ASOS newsletter. Download the app for exclusive ASOS app discounts, and check the ASOS sale section for more ASOS promos and codes.
Does ASOS do a student discount?
Yes! Students get 10% off with the ASOS student discount code. There are three ways to get your unique ASOS student promo code:
- Register your student status on the ASOS student page with a valid uni or college email address
- Register with Student Beans or UNiDAYS
- Sign up for a TOTUM membership
Does ASOS give NHS discounts?
Healthcare and emergency service workers are eligible for an ASOS NHS discount. You’ll get 20% off full-priced items on orders over £30. To access your ASOS discount code for NHS, you’ll need a valid Blue Light Card—you can apply for one online. For more info, check out our ASOS NHS discount guide, which covers all the details about ASOS + Blue Light Card offers.
Does ASOS have free delivery?
You bet. When shopping at ASOS, free shipping is available on all orders over £35—no promo code needed. For orders under £35, an ASOS free delivery coupon may still be available. The brand often sends out ASOS free delivery codes for newsletter signups and new customers. You can also get unlimited free next-day delivery with ASOS Premier, which costs £9.95 per year.
How to pay with Klarna on ASOS
Still a week out from payday? ASOS has partnered with Klarna to create flexible payment options with no fees or interest charges.
With ‘Pay Later in 3’, you can spread the cost of your orders over three payments. With ‘Pay Later’ you’ll have up to 30 days to pay once your order has been shipped. To pay with Klarna, select 'Change' under 'Payment Type' at the checkout.
Does ASOS sell gift vouchers?
You can buy an ASOS gift card online at any value you choose, between £1–£250. If you’ve been sent an ASOS gift voucher, lucky you! To use it, register it online under the ‘Gift cards and vouchers’ section of your ASOS account using the 16-digit code and 4-digit pin.
More ways to save money at ASOS
ASOS NHS discounts
Key workers can bag a handy discount when shopping online at ASOS. The brand offers a 20% discount on any full-priced orders over £30 for NHS staff, as long as you have a valid Blue Light card. Blue Light cards are open to all emergency services workers and cost £4.99 for an annual membership. Check out our guide to ASOS NHS discounts!
ASOS student discounts
ASOS offers a 10% student discount throughout the entire year with a student discount code. You’ll need a valid university or college email address to register as a student. Occasionally, the amount of discount offered is increased, so it’s possible to save up to 25% off your order. Any extra savings are usually offered for a very limited period.
ASOS sales and promotional calendar
ASOS isn’t afraid of a sale, regularly hosting 20%–50% off promotions on its website. Key dates to look out for include the ASOS Boxing Day sale, ASOS bank holiday sales, the ASOS summer sale and the ASOS Black Friday sale, which have all seen major savings of up to 70% off in previous years. Check out Groupon's ASOS sales calendar for more details about ASOS sales and what’s included in the deals.
ASOS new customer discount
New to ASOS? Keep an eye out for an ASOS first order discount to save on your haul. The new customer discount is changing all the time, but it’s usually a 10%–20% off code which you’ll get via email when you create a new ASOS account.
ASOS birthday promo
Celebrate your birthday in style thanks to the ASOS birthday discount. You’ll get an exclusive 10% off code to use over your birthday fortnight. To get this deal, you’ll need to create an ASOS account and opt in for promotional emails. You’ll be sent your code two weeks before your big day, and it’ll be valid up until 11.59pm on your birthday.
Buy now and pay later with ASOS
ASOS offers a few different ways to pay, giving you extra flexibility if you don’t want to pay the full cost upfront:
- ‘Pay later in 3 with Klarna’: spreads the cost over three instalments, paid once every 30 days. You’ll pay the first instalment upfront.
- ‘Pay later with Klarna’: lets you buy now and pay the balance within 30 days of your order being shipped.
- Clearpay: spreads the cost of your order over four instalments, paid once a fortnight. You’ll pay the first instalment upfront.
- ‘Paypal Pay in 3’: lets you buy now and pay later, splitting the cost of your order over three instalments.
Sign up to the ASOS newsletter
The ASOS newsletter is your go-to for flash sale updates, limited-time promo codes and seasonal offers. Opt in to emails when you create your ASOS account to stay in the loop with the latest ways to save. Top tip: if you want the deals but don’t want an inbox full of marketing emails, create a separate email address just for newsletter signups. That way, you’ll have all your money-saving updates in one place.
One year Premier Delivery for only £9.95
If you’re a regular ASOS shopper, it’s worth signing up for ASOS Premier Delivery. You’ll get unlimited, free next-day delivery for a whole year, which is perfect if you don’t normally hit the £35 order total that’s needed for free shipping. ASOS Premier costs £9.95 a year, so you only need to order twice to make your money back on next-day delivery costs.
How do I use my ASOS promo code?
It’s easy to apply your savings—here’s how.
- Choose your discount and hit the “Get Deal” or “See Code” button. If there's a code for the deal, a pop-up box will appear. You can copy the code from here.
- Next, you'll be redirected to the ASOS site to shop the range as usual.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, select the basket icon at the top right-hand corner of the page and select “Checkout”.
- Select “Promo/student code or vouchers”, then enter your code in the box and click “Apply code”.
- Your ASOS voucher code will be applied. Enjoy your savings!
- If it’s a deal without a code, it’s even easier—your discounts will be unlocked automatically when you click on the Groupon offer.
Delivery options at ASOS
ASOS offers a range of delivery options, including next-day and free delivery. Check out our ASOS delivery guide for more info.
- Standard delivery. £4, or free for orders over £35.
- Next-day delivery. £5.95, or free for ASOS Premier Delivery members.
- Precise delivery. £5.95—book an hour slot within 10 days of ordering your item.
- ASOS instant/evening delivery. £7.95—order before 12pm Monday–Sunday, not available on public holidays.
- Click & Collect. Collect your ASOS parcel from a designated Click & Collect destination, with either standard or next-day delivery—the price and times are the same as the home delivery options.
How to return ASOS purchases
ASOS returns are free and super simple to do. Just follow these steps:
- Repackage whatever you want to return from your order in the packaging that the item arrived in.
- Take it to a designated drop off destination. You can choose from the likes of your local Post Office, Hermes, Asda, Click & Collect and more (see a full list here).
- You don’t have to print a label; you can create a QR code unique to you and the location you’re returning the item. You can do it either in the returns section of the ASOS app or the returns section of the website.
- The QR code will then be emailed to you, so show the server who takes your parcel the QR code on your phone. Pass them the parcel, and they’ll do the rest.
Find the right outfit with the ASOS size guide
ASOS stocks loads of different brands, so it can be tricky to find the right size the first time around. As a general rule, ASOS’ own brand items run true to size. We’ve rounded up everything you need to know to find the right fit in our ASOS size guide.
ASOS gift guide for occasions
Looking for a gift that’s thoughtful and affordable? We’ve got your back. Check out our ASOS gift guide for a roundup of our fave unique gift ideas for birthdays, Valentine’s Day and more. ASOS has a great range of accessories and beauty sets that make stellar gifts if you’re not sure of their clothes size!
Save on ASOS maternity wear
ASOS’ maternity section makes it easy to find stylish, comfortable clothing throughout your pregnancy. As well as the brand’s own collection, you’ll find dedicated maternity brands like Mamalicious and New Look Maternity. We’ve brought together everything you need to know in our ASOS maternity buying guide.
Best promo codes and deal tips at ASOS
Here are the best ways to save money on your ASOS purchase:
- ASOS voucher codes on Groupon. On Groupon you can regularly locate the most up to date promo codes, ensuring you get the best possible price at ASOS.
- Black Friday promotions. ASOS runs a series of Black Friday promotions, sometimes starting as early as the beginning of November. Check out our Black Friday 2021 deals and you'll never miss a sale.
- Christmas and Boxing day sales. ASOS’ Christmas and Boxing Day sales see huge discounts across its full range, usually starting on Christmas Eve. There is occasional early access for members, so keep your eyes out.
- Sign up to ASOS newsletter. ASOS does run occasional newsletter only sales, and they usually announce all its deals via email too. Become a member and make sure you tick the box which says you would like to be sent email communication.
- Download the app. ASOS’ app is renowned for offering regular flash sales and time-sensitive discount codes. Enable push notifications and you’ll receive a heads up every time there’s a relevant sale on the site.
- ASOS premier delivery subscription. At £9.95 a year, you only need to order twice to save money on the cost of next day delivery (£5.95) with a Premier Delivery subscription.
- Save items you love in your wishlist. You can stock your wishlist up with any items you’ve got your eye on, and then wait for a sale or discount code before pouncing for a purchase.
- ASOS student discount. ASOS offers a 10% student discount, valid only on full price purchases. You can use it as many times as you like before you graduate.
NHS/Blue Light discount. Blue Light card offers 20% off with any orders over £30. It costs £4.99 for an annual membership, but you’ll soon make this back in savings.