Eight Week Cisco CCNA Course for £99 from Commsupport Networks (79% Off)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate qualification course
- Second-level Cisco certification on computer networking
- Over 100 hours of tutorials, videos, and resources online
- Tutoring and advice via email
- Live twice-weekly webinars
- Questions can be asked using the chat facility
- Access to labs to download and practice with
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Redeem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details and Groupon codes before first session on 19 March 2012, and you will receive a unique login code for the course. If first session is missed, catch-up sessions are available. Two weekly sessions held Mon and Thu at 8pm. No cancellations once data has been accessed. Basic knowledge of Cisco and communication systems in generally advised. Desktop or laptop and stable internet connection required. Citrix meeting software required to attend live sessions (free licensed download). Excludes exam. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Everyone in the business world knows that networking means going to a party, but only IT technicians have the smarts to get multiplayer entertainment by combining the two. Learn the lay of the LAN with today’s Groupon: £99 for a Cisco CCNA course lasting eight weeks from Commsupport Networks.
Preparing IT enthusiasts for a career in networks, the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a second-level Cisco certification that covers all the essential areas of computer networking, including whether to shake hands or kiss on the cheek. With two live webinar sessions every week, this eight week CCNA course combines the convenience and flexibility of online learning with the personality and engagement of sitting in a classroom. Live online sessions occur Monday and Thursdays from 8pm, but students who missed them or want to relive the excitement can access the recording of it online afterwards. More than 100 hours of online tutorials and videos are also accessible, and tutors are always on-keyboard to answer any questions.
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) course and qualification
• Prepares students for their exam
• 90 minute online sessions every Monday and Thursday from 8pm
• Tutorial sessions are recorded, uploaded and accessible online after they are finished
• Course lasts eight weeks
• Course starts the week beginning 19 March 2012
• Access to almost 100 hours of pre-recorded videos and tutorials online
• Access to tutors outside of classes by email, to answer questions and help with issues
More About Commsupport
Starting from a guy in a garden shed, Commsupport has grown into a large, respected, national Cisco network training provider. Offering online courses and certified qualifications from an office in Finchley, North London, Commsupport can help people with little experience break into the IT networking sector, as well as consolidating and accrediting the knowledge of more experienced students.