Up to four customers can tuck into aromatic and flavourful specialities of Asian culinary tradition including noodle dishes and pho soup
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Vietnamese
- What’s included: starter, main and a glass of wine, beer or soft drink for each guest
- Menu may include:
- Starters: grilled aubergine with dill mayonnaise | chargrilled pork lollipops with shitake mushrooms | plum-sauce-glazed spare ribs
- Mains: rainbow mango salad with tiger prawn | pho noodle soup with red-wine-braised beef | Hanoi sticky rice with twice-cooked belly pork
- View the full menu
- View the full drinks menu
Building on the success of Viet Eat Holborn, Pho & Bun emphasises the offering of authentic Vietnamese street food at a reasonable price and in a setting that will make you feel as if you’ve stepped foot in Vietnam.
We’re located on the popular Shaftesbury Avenue, adjacent to both London Chinatown and Soho and minutes away from many West End theatres placing us in a perfect location for many occasions.
We focus on crafting stunning dishes like our traditional Vietnamese Pho which carries the pleasant richness of beef bones being simmered overnight for 18 hours, together with a balanced combination of different herbs and spices.
Our innate innovation impels us to create revolutionary dishes like our Steamed Bun Burger, which is a first in the London-Vietnamese culinary scene and combines beef patties with freshly steamed buns that are made in-house every day, together with our signature smoky mayonnaise sauce.
About Pho & Bun
Pho & Bun bring authentic pan-Asian street food flavours into the heart of London. Nestled on the popular Shaftesbury Avenue, the venue offers an ideal spot for various occasions. Their extensive menu includes Vietnamese classics and modern culinary creations alike. One of them is a steam burger, the restaurant's signature dish that combines beef patties with freshly steamed buns.