Going one further than a magic wand, an e-cigarette can make puffs of smoke disappear. Wave it around with today’s Groupon: £19.55 for an e-cigarette starter kit with 17 cartomizer refills, distributed by VIP.
With no ifs, no butts, and none of the carcinogens or tar found in cigarettes, this battery-powered e-cigarette comes with 17 nicotine cartomizer refills in menthol or tobacco flavour. The pack comes complete with a USB charger, car charger adaptor, and cigarette box, and is legal to use indoors. With their slender white bodies and LED light-up ends, the e-cigarettes also double as lighthouses for sailing mice.
• Rechargeable battery
• 17 cartomizer refills
• USB charger
• In-car charger
• Starter box with instructions
• 17 cartomizer filters, roughly equivalent to 680 cigarettes
• Tobacco or menthol flavour
• Regular strength
• Legal to use indoors and in public
Offering an electronic alternative to traditional tobacco, VIP aims to provide authentic, cost effective products for use indoors and out, so nicotine users have greater choice.
1. Buy your Groupon using the 'Buy it Now' button
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£4.49)
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
VIP E-Cigarettes receives a laudable 4.5/5 stars from Review Centre users, who praise the products authentic feel and effectiveness. In addition, E-Cigarettes has attracted over 2400 Facebook Likes to date.
Been using the VIP E-Cig for 30 days. I used it in the pub and didn't need to smoke outside. More than anything, I've had the help from VIP to quit which is something doctors, patches and quit smoking drugs could not do. Thanks VIP. A true value for money product. I use one filter a day and costs me a fraction of what I spent on cigarettes. Best of all is the taste of the vapour. I never expected it to be so real and it feels like I'm smoking but without the dangers.
– MurrayNon-Smoker, Review Centre, Sep 2011