Northumberland: 1 or 2 Nights For 2 With Tea and Battlements Tour from £99 at Langley Castle Hotel (Up to 50% Off)
- 4* hotel sitting within 10 acres of thick woodlands
- Stay in standard castle view room (within castle grounds)
- Afternoon tea and Bellini cocktail on arrival
- Full English breakfast in double AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Tour of the castle battlements included
- A 20-minute drive from Hadrian's Wall and Hexham Abbey
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 1 June 2014. Booking required by phone: 0143 4688 888.
Important Information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard castle view room (within castle grounds) for 2 people. Max. 2 additional guests may stay (must upgrade to family room), breakfast included, for per person per night supplement: 2 children (aged 1 to 12) for £15 and 1 baby (aged 1 and under) for free, with cot provided. Includes tea or coffee, fruit scones with preserve and clotted cream, and a Bellini cocktail on arrival.
Original values based on stays in standard double room between 21-22, 25-27 June, 2-6 July 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 14 April 2014 at 11.06am. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Upgraded to a state-of-the-art four star accommodation, this 14th century fortified stronghold, Langley Castle has kept all of its imposing medieval architecture and integrity. Further north, sit the famous Roman fortifications known as Hadrian's Wall, and the medieval Hexham Abbey, while nature enthusiasts can stroll through the Northumberland National Park and admire its rich landscape and wildlife.
Tucked away among 10 acres of woodland in the Northumbrian Valley, this hotel provides rooms boasting views over the landscaped grounds of the castle.
For an intimate setting and a relaxing drink, guests are welcomed to the drawing room, where the stained glass windows and the classic log fireplace capture the medieval aura of this abode.
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard castle view room with full English breakfast each morning, tea with scones, jam and clotted cream and a Bellini cocktail on arrival plus tour of the castle battlements
- £99 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 27 April and 7 July 2014 (Up to 46% off)
- £179 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 27 April and 6 July 2014 (Up to 50% off)
- Check-in from 2.30am; check-out by 10.30am.
- Upgrade to castle view suite available for £25 per night supplement.
- Upgrade to deluxe castle room available for £50 per night supplement.
- Pets not permitted.
Langley Castle Hotel has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Visitors were pleased with the location, room decor, and food quality.
Details verified 15/04/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.