All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed 3 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £18 for two adult tickets for Firth of Forth boat trip (40% off)
£34 for four adult tickets for Firth of Forth boat trip (43% off)
- With bridges, blustery islands and all manner of wildlife to gaze on, the valiant Forth Belle will escort guests on a cruise of the iconic Firth of Forth
- This 90-minute trip offers views of the 19th-century rail bridge and 20th-century road crossing, as well as the new bridge, flying the flag for the 21st century
- Sailors can stand on the outdoor observation decks for a chance to see local wildlife, including seabirds and seals
- Alternatively, the heated lounge offers shelter and refreshments
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2018. Limit 3 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 7 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance, please visit http://www.forthtours.com; click Book Now, follow instructions and provide Groupon code at the checkout. Print the Groupon voucher and take it to the merchant's ticket kiosk on the day of booked sailing to exchange it for a boarding pass. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Sailings depart from Hawes Pier, South Queensferry, EH30 9TB or Port Edgar Marina, South Queensferry EH30 9SQ. Check the timetable for departure point. Customers need to ensure they check the departure point when booking online. Optional stop at Inchcolm Island. If you wish to get off, ticket rates are as follows: adults £6, concession £4.80 and child (5 - 15 years) £3.60; all available to purchase on the boat. Members of Historic Scotland can get off free of charge if they bring their membership cards on the day. Please note that the last sailing of the day does not allow for a stopover on Inchcolm Island. Merchant only stops at Inchcolm on the final sailing to collect passengers. Step-free access available - please see merchant's website for more details. Dogs welcome on board as long as they are kept on a leash; £1 surcharge for a dog payable on the day. Clients are advised to bring waterproof clothing on wet days. Valid for the daytime sightseeing cruises only. Not valid for the evening themed cruises. Boat tours depart daily 7 days a week at 11am check website for full detalis of all sailings. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Apr 2018.
About Forth Boat Tours
The team at Forth Boat Tours sends clients on voyages for daytime sightseeing, traditional excursions. Departing from Hawes Pier or Port Edgar Marina, South Queensferry, Our vessels come complete with cafe and bar facilities