All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £15 for three beginners’ tango group classes (58% off)
- £29 for six beginners’ tango group classes (up to 53% off)
When and where:
- 20 Phoenix Road, Euston: Mondays, 7 p.m.–8 p.m.
- 24 Exmouth Market, Angel/Farringdon: Tuesdays, 7.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 30 Hanbury Street Centre, Spitalfields: Wednesdays, 8.00 p.m.– 9.00 p.m.
- 31 Oval road, Camden: Thursdays 7 pm - 8 pm.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required, please contact 07530 493 826 or firstname.lastname@example.org, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for beginners only. See class times at http://www.tango-fever.com/weekly-group-classes/4554325658. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be physically fit to participate. Classes must be taken consecutively. Leather sole shoes are recommended. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Mar 2018.
About Tango Fever
Tango Fever Tango Fever was created by Rene Hellemons and Hiba Faisal, who both have a background in ballroom and Latin dancing, but have specialized in Argentine tango. They can boast on more than 25 years of dancing and teaching experience. They cater for beginners with group classes and private lessons, which take place at venues around London.