What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £39 for a beginners’ five-week Italian language course (70% off)
- £39 for a beginners’ five-week Spanish language course (70% off)
During the course, students will cover key phrases and core vocabulary, learning how to ask for and give personal information, understand and use familiar everyday expressions, order food and drinks, and talk about their interests.
- 10 October–7 November, Spanish and Italian, Tuesdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 12 October–9 November, Spanish, Thursdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 14 November–12 December, Spanish and Italian, Tuesdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 16 November–14 December, Spanish, Thursdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 16 January–13 February, Spanish and Italian, Tuesdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 18 January–15 February, Spanish, Thursdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 20 February–20 March, Spanish and Italian, Tuesdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 22 February–22 March, Spanish, Thursdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 10 April–8 May, Spanish and Italian, Tuesdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
- 12 April–10 May, Spanish, Thursdays, 6.30 p.m.–8.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Valid 10 Oct 2017-10 May 2018. Excludes bank holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Mandatory booking required by phone, please call 07519 135686 or email email@example.com; provide Coupon code. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. £15 surcharge for enrollment, online support and teaching material for the 5-week course. Classes must be taken consecutively from the starting date of each term. In the 5 weeks the student will get a total of 10 hours. 2 hours p/class once a week. Class Times: beginners' five-week Italian course Tue 6.30pm-8.30pm; beginners' five-week Spanish course Tue and/or Thu 6.30pm-8.30pm. Valid on option purchased only. Terms timetable: 1st term 10 Oct-9 Nov, 2nd term 14 Nov-14 Dec, 3rd term 16 Jan-15 Feb, 4th term 20 Feb-22 March, 5th term 10 Apr-10 May. New customers only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Jul 2017.
About The Language Crew
Set up and run by Margherita Baldisserri and Sara Ceccarelli, The Language Crew offers interactive Italian, Spanish and French group and individual classes for students on all ability levels. Aiming to help students discover the joy of learning a new language, the company focuses on creating an atmosphere that enhances the learning process. The Language Crew boasts a team of dedicated and qualified teachers, all native speakers with significant experience in teaching, who offer culture-centred classes, extra activities and materials to get learners immersed in the real language. The Language Crew organises social events and cultural workshops, as well as language holidays in Italy.