Duos can enjoy a three-course feast with dishes that may include octopus, Thai curry and coconut ice cream, with a Mai Tai cocktail
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £55 for a three-course meal with a cocktail for two (up to 57% off)
Starters may include:
- Salt and pepper crispy calamari with wasabi aioli
- Eden salad with butter lettuce hearts, goats cheese croutons, green apples and vanilla vinaigrette
- Cumin-marinated tender skewers with coriander, mild-spiced methi tomato sauce
- Crab rangoon crispy wontons filled with spiced crab and cream cheese
- Tako He’e Wood oven-charred octopus with barbecued pineapple, smoked paprika aioli, olive oil and poached potato
Mains may include:
- Old Way vegetable chow mein - a Trader Vic’s classic original recipe with stir-fried crispy egg noodles and vegetables
- Hong Kong-style steamed sea bass with soy-sesame broth, pak choi, scallions, ginger, sweet pepper and basmati rice
- Hawaiian barbecue chicken with spiced cauliflower and basmati rice
- Beef Malayan tender fillet tips simmered in curry cream sauce with green asparagus and pake noodles
- Thai curry with baby eggplant, coconut broth and basmati rice
Desserts may include:
- Coconut ice cream rolled in toasted coconut with chocolate sauce
- Chocolate lava cake served warm with liquid ganache centre, crème Chantilly and caramel sauce
- Barbecue pineapple served with coconut ice cream and house chilli and pineapple jam
Crispy tempura fried banana finished with Malacca sauce and crème Chantilly
- The meal is complemented with a Mai Tai cocktail. This cocktail cannot be swapped for a different alcoholic beverage.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2019. Excludes New Years Eve. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online or by phone at least 24 hours in advance, please visit https://www.bookatable.co.uk/trader-vics-mayfair-london and enter Groupon code in the comments section or call 020 7208 4113. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of £15, a main up to £27, a dessert up to £8.50 and a Mai Tai cocktail for £14.50 per person. Maximum 4 people per table and 2 vouchers per booking. Dress code restrictions apply: must wear smart casual, no sportswear. 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the pre-discounted value will be added to the bill. Valid Sun-Thu 6pm-10.30pm, Fri-Sat 6pm-7.30pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 30 Oct 2018.
About Trader Vic's at the Hilton Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
On the lower level of the five-star London Hilton, Trader Vic's serves Polynesian cuisine in tropical confines. The menu explores the islands' singular blend of American, Asian and French culinary influences, featuring an array of glazed meats, seafood and fragrant spices. The boathouse bar specialises in cocktails harnessing fresh fruits and novel combinations of spirits. Inside, carved wood and flowers abound, and live music is a regular fixture.