All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed 4 days ago
· Reviewed 5 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £28 for a three-course Indian meal with sundries for two (up to 46% off)
£56 for a three-course Indian meal with sundries for four (up to 46% off)
- Starters may include: tandoori chicken | chicken shashlik | onion bhaji | aloo tikki | aloo papdi chaat | tandoori mushrooms | vegetable samosa | vegetable thali (for two to share)
- Mains may include: chicken tikka masala | chicken karahi | chicken vindaloo | chooza makhani | chicken tawa | chicken tandoori sizzler | vegetable biriyani | chilli paneer masala | malai kofta
- Rice may include: sada chawal | mushroom | lemon | pulao | egg
- Naan may include: traditional | peshwari | garlic and coriander | keema | kulcha
- Poppadoms are served with a selection of chutneys
The Fine Print
Expires 60 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Max. 6 people per booking. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for option purchased only. Dessert not included. Option for 2 people based on one starter to share for two for £10.95 or 2 starters up to £10.95 in total, 4 poppadoms up to £1.25 each, 2 mains up to £13.95 each, 2 portions of rice or naan up to £3.95 each. Option for 4 people based on two starters to share, each for two people for £10.95 or 4 starters up to £21.90 in total, 8 poppadoms up to £1.25 each, 4 mains up to £13.95 each, 4 portions of rice or naan up to £3.95 each. £2 surcharge for lamb starters; £2.50 surcharge for king prawn starter or lamb mains; £4 for fish and seafood mains or tandoori mix sizzler starter. Excludes tandoori combination sizzler. Verified using our merchant's menu on 28 Aug 2017.
About 4550 Miles From Delhi
4550 Miles From Delhi features a unique open plan theatre kitchen for a more involved dining experience. While the venue may be thousands of miles from Delhi, as the name would suggest, the chefs prepare traditional Indian cuisine that will have taste buds readily fooled into thinking they are privy to a meal in the heart of the Asian subcontinent.