Take taste buds on a journey across Italy with a two-course meal; main courses available include porcini mushroom risotto and handmade pizza
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £3 surcharge for rump steak
- £3 surcharge for salmon
- £1 surcharge for calamari
- Type of food: Italian
- What’s included: two- or three-course meal for two with an option to share a bottle of Prosecco with the three-course option
- Excludes Saturday after 5pm
- Crispy lemon and pepper calamari with lemon mayonnaise
- Slow-cooked meatballs and parmesan crisp with gran moravia cheese and a lightly spiced tomato sauce
- Rigatoni primavera with carrots, spring greens and pine nuts in a creamy sauce
- Beetroot and goats’ cheese supergrain salad with polenta-coated goats’ cheese, pomegranate, tomato, rocket, walnuts and pumpkin seeds
- Pan-roasted chicken supreme with a creamy tarragon sauce, mushrooms and crispy polenta
- Freshly handmade sourdough pizza with roast chicken, peperoni salsiccia, sliced red chilli, roasted red onion and mozzarella
- Slow-cooked pork and tomato fresh handmade gnocchi with caramelised onions, fior di latte mozzarella, fennel and chilli
- Gusto classic burger in a brioche bun with melted mozzarella, served with either skin-on fries or a house salad
- Gusto’s vegan Moving Mountains™ burger with romesco vegan mayonnaise with either skin-on fries or a house salad
- Rainbow vegetable parcel with roast beetroot, aubergine, squash, courgette, red peppers and goats’ cheese filo parcel, served with tenderstem broccoli and spiced lentils
- Salmon fillet and Mediterranean couscous served with tenderstem broccoli and sweet potato aioli, topped with almond flakes and extra virgin olive oil (£3 surcharge)
- Flattened rump steak with garlic, chilli, rocket and gran moravia (£3 surcharge)
- Homemade Gusto tiramisu
- Lemon or fruits of the forest Italian sorbet
- Bombolini: lightly sweetened dough balls with caramelised biscoff dip and Chantilly cream
- Vegan chocolate and orange tart with fresh raspberries and raspberry coulis
- Sicilian lemon pot made with limoncello di Capri, served with fresh raspberries and homemade shortbread biscuits
- Coffee and sweet canapé: two bite-sized pieces of tiramisu or chocolate brownie served with a choice of coffee
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid from 1st Nov - 29th Mar. Excludes 6-7 December, 6th Nov for Newcastle, 12th Nov for Alderley, 27th Nov for Heswall, 3rd Dec for Cheadle, 24th March for Alderley and 31st March for Cheadle locations
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Subject to availability, please check by calling your desired location. Find the telephone number of the desired location on https://gustorestaurants.uk.com/. Call to book and provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour advance notice required.
Restrictions: 24-hour cancellation policy. Excludes 10-31 Dec 2019, 1-20 Jan 2020, 14 Feb 2020 and 22 Mar 2020. Not valid after 5pm on Saturdays. Must be 18 or older. Valid for set menu only. 2 courses can be used against either starter and main or main and dessert. £1 surcharge for calamari. £3 surcharge for rump steak. £3 surcharge for salmon. Limit 3 vouchers per table. A service charge of 10% will apply for parties of 6 people. Valid for option purchased only.
About Gusto Italian
Available in 18 beautiful restaurants, Gusto Italian takes guests on a culinary journey. They boast a team of experienced chefs, using only fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch every day so that UK foodies have many flavours to try. Signature dishes include modern and classic options, including freshly-made pizzas, pasta and risotto dishes inspired by the many Italian regions, and stunning meat and fish plates. Desserts and a rich selection of gorgeous cocktails and Italian wines can accompany each meal. On selected dates, Gusto also offers themed menus and events.