Couples can experience a thrilling and romantic helicopter ride with chocolates and a glass of non-alcoholic bubbly each
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£129 for a helicopter experience for two (35% off)
Includes a glass of non-alcoholic bubbly each and chocolates.
- Take to the skies with a thrilling helicopter flying experience for two
- Including a pre-flight safety briefing
- Including a 12-minute flight the opportunity for one person to take the controls whilst the other person remains in the back for the duration of the flight
- Includes a glass of non-alcoholic bubbly each and chocolates
- Certificate of achievement An optional personalised DVD of your flight and photos available to purchase
- A perfect way to mark a special occasion or just a day out with a difference
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as a gift. In the event of adverse weather, session may be rescheduled. Booking required, please call 0207 118 8998 quoting Groupon security code. 7-day rescheduling policy. Must be 10 years or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult on the premises (adult doesn’t need to fly). Must bring 2 forms of ID and one proof of address. Min. height 4'6. Max. height 7ft; max. weight 20st. Both guests will fly together but only one person is able to take the controls. Drink and chocolates subject to availability. All drinks served are non-alcoholic. All participants must be able to understand English for their own safety. Group briefing to take place before flight. Valid Mon-Fri; subject to weather conditions. Personalised DVD of flight and photos are available to purchase from the Flying School. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Price verified using our merchant's website on 17 Mar 2017.
About Flying Pig Helicopters
Flying Pig Helicopters in Hertfordshire is mad about helicopters, and offers an array of related services to help like-minded individuals have their own experiences among the clouds. Particularly helpful to beginners are trial sessions, which include time at the controls. Training and self-fly hire services are also available.