Sightseeing and Tours in Newcastle: things to know before you go
There’s so much to experience close by, and so many interesting ways to do it. Find the best way to experience this magnificent city with our great deals on sightseeing and tours in Newcastle.
Where can I book a Newcastle walking tour?
If you’re ready to pound the pavements and get some history on the go, a walking tour in Newcastle is the perfect way to do that.
- Experience North Ltd offers great walking tours of Newcastle. You’ll get a full and varied tour taking in sights such as St James’ Park, Grey’s Monument and last but by no means least – Newcastle Castle!
- Brit Movie Tours’ special Vera tour visits famous locations from the show via a tour bus. Find out facts all about the TV hit sensation.
- A Taste of Newcastle Food Tour is what you need if you love walking tours but always find yourself a bit peckish on the trail! You’ll not only see the sights of the city, but also enjoy the finest samples of food and drink that Newcastle has to offer. Yum! Check out all our deals on the best food and drink near you.
What family-friendly activities are on offer in Newcastle?
There’s fun for the whole family in Newcastle. Whether it’s the school holidays and you’ve got time to fill, or you’re planning something extra special for your child’s birthday, these deals on kids’ activities in Newcastle will make you ‘parent of the year’ in your child’s eyes:
- Zombie Scavengers Game.After a long day with the kids, you can sometimes feel like a zombie, but this is a much more fun way to embrace that undead feeling! Enjoy some outdoor time and find your inner kid again as you spend quality time chasing each other around on a scavenger hunt with a twist.
- Treasure Trails. Think you know the ins-and-outs of Newcastle? Put that to the test, along with your detective skills, and play the Treasure Trails game that’s fun for the whole family. It’s a great shared experience that will leave you feeling not only closer to your family but to the city itself.
What are the best helicopter rides in Newcastle?
We have plenty of offers on helicopter rides in Newcastle, so have a look through our deals and pick the one you best like the look of. Here’s just some of the selection on offer:
- Adventure 101 offers 12-mile themed helicopter rides. For an additional small fee, you can even ride upfront.
- Blue Yonder Air Tours offer a 30-minute ride near you that covers 30 miles, including the beautiful River Durham.
What’s the best option for a night out in Newcastle?
Ready for a night out in the city that knows how to party? Get your glad rags ready and your dancing shoes polished, because Newcastle is all about the good times.
If you don’t want to bring a coat, and don’t want to get wet and cold queuing to get in, with TheDoorguy.co.uk you won’t need to! Jump the queue and get straight to the party with VIP entry to up to eight pubs and clubs.
Enjoy a craft beer or five? Check out The Box Social’s offers on beer tastings – ideally situated in the city centre, this is perfect for your next stag do.
You can find even more deals on quality nightlife, festivals and concerts to get you in the dancing mood in Newcastle. Take a look at the vouchers we have on offer, and book online.