All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £17.95 for contemporary afternoon tea with amuse bouche for two (55% off)
- £35.90 for contemporary afternoon tea with amuse bouche for four (55% off)
- £24.95 for Prosecco afternoon tea with amuse bouche for two (53% off)
- £49.90 for Prosecco afternoon tea with amuse bouche for four (53% off)
Afternoon tea with amuse bouche includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches: cucumber with cream cheese | egg mayonnaise with cress on wholemeal | smoked salmon on wholemeal | chicken with mustard mayonnaise
- Homemade raisin and cinnamon scones served with strawberry jam and Dorset clotted cream
- Selection of handmade miniature puddings and cakes
Pot of artisan loose leaf tea or a Costa coffee of choice
- Afternoon tea may be complemented with a glass of Prosecco each
Ventana Grand Cafe
Ventana Grand Café which has been awarded two AA rosettes for culinary excellence for five consecutive years is a luxurious and opulent venue which combines Art Deco luxury with contemporary style. Table service and huge selections of premium drinks define its status as one of the town’s top venues.This upscale restaurant has a varied Menu offering fresh food including fish, seafood, meats and vegetarian dishes, all locally sourced where possible.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, please call 01202 556 529; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Max. 4-6 people per booking. Valid Mon-Fri 3pm-5pm. For Sat and Sun bookings a £5 supplement per person must be paid directly to the hotel and is subject to availability. Excludes December 2018; 1 Jan and 14 Feb 2019. Excludes celebration days and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions. Verified using our merchant's price list on 8 Oct 2018.