Located in the market town of Cirencester, Stratton House Hotel invites travellers to explore the Cotswolds and Cirencester’s historic sites and local attractions. There are several golf courses in the nearby area, reachable in an approximately 25-minute drive.
The hotel boasts 42 individually decorated bedrooms with en suite facilities, flat-screen TVs, and hot drink-making facilities.
The restaurant serving traditional British cuisine prepared with locally sourced produce, while the bar with garden views has a wide selection of drinks.
- Soup of the day with warm homemade bread
- Crab cakes, crispy pancetta, sweet chilli jam and micro coriander
- Duck liver parfait, toasted brioche, plum and apple chutney, crispy chicken skin and confit apple
- Pan-fried pigeon breast, confit leg, shallot tart, soft-boiled quail egg and cassis jus
- Goat cheese mousse, salt baked beetroot, baby poached pears and beetroot puree
- Wild mushroom and tarragon pâté, red onion chutney, focaccia crisps and watercress
- Pan-fried duck breast, confit duck leg, dauphinoise potato, braised red cabbage, tender stem broccoli and black cherry jus
- Confit pork belly, smoked braised pig cheeks, boulangère potatoes, baby leeks, apple puree, roasted baby carrots and cider jus
*Gilt head bream fillet, crab and croquette potato, buttered samphire and crab bisque
- Roast butternut squash and pea risotto, parmesan, grilled goat cheese and pea shoots
- Homemade herb gnocchi, provençal sauce, grilled halloumi and pesto
- Dark chocolate fondant, pistachio crumb and pistachio ice cream
- Rhubarb cheesecake, poached rhubarb, rhubarb crisps and custard gel
- Green apple mousse, toffee apple and apple sorbet
- Vanilla panna cotta, spiced poached pear and pear puree
- Warm walnut tart, orange syrup and vanilla ice cream
- Mixed Mövenpick ice creams
Groupon’s Guide To The Cotswolds
Designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds is one of the quintessentially English regions boasting rolling hills, unique grasslands, ancient limestone villages, historic castles, and stately homes. A variety of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, fishing, golfing or horse riding are available in the area.
Chipping Campden marks the start of The Cotswold Way, a 100-mile long trail leading through rugged landscape all the way to Bath. Visitors may embark on an intrepid trek to Broadway, the largest Cotswold village set in Worcestershire, or take a drive to the picturesque market town of Stow-on-the-Wold to riffle through boutiques and cafes. In Stratford-upon-Avon, tourists may take a peek at Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens, or marvel at The Guild Chapel’s painted walls and stained glass.
Option 1: stay
- £69 for 1 night
- £99 for 2 nights (33% off)
Option 2: with dinner
- £89 for 1 night (30% off)
- £119 for 2 nights (39% off)