Tuck into finger sandwiches, scones and decadent patisseries at one of these artisan bakeries and 1950s-inspired cafes across the UK
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for iced or standard afternoon tea for two (24% off)
£22 for sparkling afternoon tea for two (27% off)
- Find the nearest location
- Offer is not valid in concession stores
- Sparkling option available at selected stores only
- Vegetarian options available on request (no gluten-free or vegan afternoon teas are available)
- Cucumber on white bread
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese on brown bread
- Egg mayonnaise and cress on brown bread
- Ham, spinach and mustard on white bread
- Chicken, pesto and sun-blazed tomatoes on brown bread
- Mini vegetable quiche
- One mini Victoria sandwich
- Two mini chocolate éclairs
- One mini carrot and walnut cake slice
- One mini mixed berry mousse slice
- One mini double chocolate mousse slice
- Two fruit scones
- Two plain scones
- Strawberry and raspberry jam with clotted cream
- Real fruit smoothies
- Iced latte
- Iced tea
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 31 Aug 2019. Excludes bank holidays.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required, present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Limit 4 people per table. Please see individual café websites for opening and closing times. Eat-in only. Not valid in concession stores at the following locations: Euston Station, Manchester Oxford Road, Victoria Station. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Waiting times may apply at peak times. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Valid for a set menu only. Substitutions for standard afternoon tea may be made in store. Iced afternoon tea includes a choice of iced summer drink each instead of hot drink. Sparkling afternoon tea includes a glass of Prosecco each. Valid on option purchased only.
Prosecco Option: Prosecco option is only valid at London Marylebone, Aberdeen, Birmingham Resorts World, Glasgow West Nile, Hove, Lincoln, Nottingham Royal Exchange.
About Patisserie Valerie
First established in Soho in 1926, Patisserie Valerie follows artisanal baking traditions brought to London by Belgian-born Madam Valerie, whose mission was to introduce continental patisserie to the English. Now boasting over 120 venues nationwide, the company adorns its cafes with the 1950s-inspired decor and serves up an array of freshly-made cakes, craft pastries, breakfasts, lunches, coffees and loose-leaf teas. Their specialities include meticulously-crafted croissants and viennoiseries, as well as homemade Italian-style gelato.